Bad joke corner (3 Viewers)

Hugh Jarse

My gay, dislexic friend is gutted today as he thought it was Vaseline Day.

scroobiustom

The Con-dem coalition is now less of a coalition and in fact represents more of a hostage situation.

Brighton Sky Blue

Clive Eakin related chant:

'Clive, Clive, Cliiiiive Eakin, Clive is the voice of Coventry-he'll fook you up, wherever you may be 'cos Clive is the voice of Coventry'

Disorganised1

Mud ! (No 1 on my 21st Birthday)

Did you hear about the lonely pyromaniac ?

He's still looking for the perfect match. :D

skybluedan

when i was younger i had a way with the ladies....
and me mates use to call me mr lover lover
until one night i shagged a disabled girl up the arse...........
and now they call mr mr bum spastic..........

scroobiustom

Tim Vine "I've just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I'll tell you what, never again.":laugh:

When I broke up with my wife, I didn't want anything from her in the settlement except a pint of milk, four egg yolks, a vanilla pod, an ounce of caster sugar and two fluid ounces of single cream. She mixed it all up in a bowl and then threw it in my face.

On the plus side, I did get custardy.

Hugh Jarse

Someone asked me if it was too early for Muamba jokes? I said I didn't know.

I'm sure the Diana jokes came out quicker.

skyblueprincess

Knock knock

Hugh Jarse

I was mid-stroke with the wife last night when I just stopped and held the same position, deadly still for a few seconds. 'What the hell are you doing?!' she asked. 'Don't worry love', I replied, 'i've seen them do this position on RedTube loads of times, it's called "buffering"'.

Hugh Jarse

Just got back from Blackpool, never again!

On the seafront I saw a guy and woman having a shouting match until the woman smacked the guy in the head and they started fighting.

Then a copper turned up but instead of trying to calm things down he starts twatting the guy with his baton, in the end the guy gets the baton off the copper and starts hitting him AND his wife!...

.......Then this crocodile turned up and stole all the sausages!

scroobiustom

Just got back from Blackpool, never again!

On the seafront I saw a guy and woman having a shouting match until the woman smacked the guy in the head and they started fighting.

Then a copper turned up but instead of trying to calm things down he starts twatting the guy with his baton, in the end the guy gets the baton off the copper and starts hitting him AND his wife!...

.......Then this crocodile turned up and stole all the sausages!

B.r.illiant

Users who are viewing this thread