Baker (2 Viewers)

SkyBlueGuy

So far today he has scored one and set up one. Sky sports news is showing him playing at the tip of the diamond. Maybe that's the place for him...

Greggs

I have been harsh to Baker over the years, but today he was good and he seems to respond well when he is given grief, which is surely a good sign.

ajsccfc

I have been harsh to Baker over the years, but today he was good and he seems to respond well when he is given grief, which is surely a good sign.

I remember him getting ironically cheered off the pitch last season and producing probably his best display when he returned to the side. Maybe he's one of those spurred on by criticism.

Greggs

I remember him getting ironically cheered off the pitch last season and producing probably his best display when he returned to the side. Maybe he's one of those spurred on by criticism.

Yep, a good quality :)

theprince

Baker.....a division one player, as is Cody McDonald, Jenkinson, Elliott, David Bell, the 2 Frenchmen, Chris Hussey, and probably Reece Brown and Callum Ball and where are we....division one.

ajsccfc

Bit early to make that call on the Frenchmen isn't it? Particularly when one of them is yet to play.

Marty

Thought Baker looked quite good first half, second half I don't remember him touching the ball all that much..

ajsccfc

He should have at least troubled the keeper in the second half when he was found on the edge of the area in space, he seemed to almost fall backwards as he shot wide. I'm amazed we didn't lose today, to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread