Barca ! (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
That's a playground corner trick, obviously didn't reach Spain!

Same as giving it a little tap and running pretending it's not taken and somebody else will take it. Then then play on!

Johnnythespider

The season they've had they deserve to get to the final. Can Tottenham turn Ajax over tomorrow ?

Evo1883

Looks like Premier league football is making its way back to the top , English teams look likely to feature in both europa and champions league finals , be brilliant if spurs can turn it around tomorrow

Mcbean

Epic performance! Not sure what the odds were but somebody had made a mint - now just want Sours to win tomorrow- Trent impressive lad !

Paul Anthony

I don't get much right, but I'm having this one!

I only wish I'd put a bloody bet on it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190507-220957_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190507-220957_Facebook.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 40

Evo1883

I’ve hated Barcelona since they skanked that semi final against Chelsea a few years ago , the ref was appalling and Chelsea were utterly robbed , tonight I think has made up for that and il let the hatred go now.
Spurs Liverpool final would be nice

SBAndy

Might just be caught up in the hysteria but that Origi goal from the corner is one of the best goals I’ve ever seen. Such quick thinking.

Covstu

Spurs will win and probably the only one out of those two who could beat Liverpool in a one off. Imagine Liverpool v spurs in CL and arsenal and Chelsea in Europa!

Evo1883

Spurs will win and probably the only one out of those two who could beat Liverpool in a one off. Imagine Liverpool v spurs in CL and arsenal and Chelsea in Europa!
The second one is almost a banker , spurs have son back tomorrow too so there is hope

Gazolba

It's quite amazing that both EPL teams were playing without their top 2 strikers, Liverpool Salah and Firmino and Spurs Kane and Son.
I'm torn between who I'd like Liverpool to meet in the final.
I think Liverpool vs Ajax would be an amazing game.
But Liverpool vs Spurs would be good too, especially if Kane makes it back.
Regardless of who it is, I can't see either beating Liverpool.

Users who are viewing this thread