Best restaurant (1 Viewer)

It’sabatch87

11” Chilli pizza and a pint The Flying Standard job done!!
£9/10 quid.

Nick

Administrator
I know that’s a joke and it certainly isn’t a restaurant, but while we’re on the subject my other half was really impressed with the setup and the food in there. Nothing like she expected.
No, the food is genuinely really nice in there.

Obviously not a posh restaurant but if you want that sort of food its nice.

ccfctommy

It's a restaurant, I can tell you have never been in it

Been about ten times. I used to get the baguette thing which was lovely. You eat at the counter, or last time I went to the building next door and went upstairs to eat it. Food is lovely but I'd hardly call it a restaurant and wouldn't take guests there.

robbiekeane

Kayal in leamington is incredible. South Indian food so it’s a little different to your standard place.

Saxon Mill was always good haven’t been there in a while though

Ego in kenilworth good Mediterranean

La Coppola in leamington is also amazing

Brighton Sky Blue

I think Astute should go on a restaurant crawl of all these suggestions-ending at the Tavern where Hamer will be spending his final suspension

Grendel

Nuskyblue

Bump.

Gotta recommend a nice Vietnamese restaurant called To Pho which is directly opposite Pool Meadow. Really nice food and nice vibes there.
Nice bump. Forgot this was here.

Selminas is good, really good actually. And I swear we got undercharged 20 odd quid.

Any tips for eating in London in and around the West End. Taking the missus there for a 730 show and could do with a tip for a tasty snack before

SKYBLUES90

Following a recommendation went to a place called Tambayan Filipino kitchen in Kenilworth last week. Asian style tapas, was spot on.

Entrance is round the back of the high street, top end Almanack car park.

Wouldn’t really know it was there if you were looking for somewhere to eat, the place was full though so has obviously built up decent rep as a go to. Would highly recommend.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Had dinner in the white lion last night, really nice.

LastGarrison

We went the New Horseshoes last night for a curry.

Value for money and the quality of food is excellent. Lovely pint of Cobra as well!!

Mr Panda

Where's good for a roast dinner these days?

Went to the old Tollgate on Sunday after a few years and couldn't spot or taste a speck of seasoning!

Grendel

Where's good for a roast dinner these days?

Went to the old Tollgate on Sunday after a few years and couldn't spot or taste a speck of seasoning!

I'm surprised you are still alive!

Brighton Sky Blue

Following a recommendation went to a place called Tambayan Filipino kitchen in Kenilworth last week. Asian style tapas, was spot on.

Entrance is round the back of the high street, top end Almanack car park.

Wouldn’t really know it was there if you were looking for somewhere to eat, the place was full though so has obviously built up decent rep as a go to. Would highly recommend.

Thanks for the recommendation, just been there and it was very good. You definitely need to book it beforehand

napolimp

Some great suggestions on here. I would throw in The Moorings at Myton - in Leamington - for steak and Sunday roast, and The Golden Cross in town - the food is surprisingly excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread