Best TV shows or movies you can recommend (4 Viewers)

Sbarcher

No wonder it won quite a lot of awards - wasn’t sure my wife was going to get through it but gradually she took to it - not sure the request for furious jumping will be taken up
I like a furious jump me.

AOM

Saw Late night with the Devil at the cinema yesterday and really enjoyed it.
Think it's an independent film that is released via that Shudder channel, but really liked the 70's late night TV style and the main actor was great

Mcbean

Watched the Beekeeper - with Jason Statham was just like all the other Jason Statham movies ok - not as good as the equaliser - must have a lot of bad shots in the nsa and fbi

chiefdave

It does get a little easier I think, but still there's an element of who are you, when are you, do you know you are you, going on.

I just see it as a very sad reflection of my own life
I have no idea who is who anymore or which reality we're supposed to be in. Think I'm going to have to give it a rewatch after the finale next week.

Sbarcher

Watching Death and Other Details.
Very enjoyable with vibes of White Lotus.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Saw Late night with the Devil at the cinema yesterday and really enjoyed it.
Think it's an independent film that is released via that Shudder channel, but really liked the 70's late night TV style and the main actor was great
Seen the trailer and thought the main actor really stood out

SBT

Anyone taking on 3 Body Problem on Netflix? The book is bonkers, quite interested to see how they adapt it for TV, but the first two episodes felt a bit slow to me.

Otis

Anyone taking on 3 Body Problem on Netflix? The book is bonkers, quite interested to see how they adapt it for TV, but the first two episodes felt a bit slow to me.
I am mulling it over.

Slightly worried it's going to be very confusing.

Ian1779

2 episodes in, pleased with what I’ve seen so far.

Mr Panda

“All of us strangers” on Disney. Critically acclaimed as you can see why but you need patience and expect a slow start

torchomatic

Halo. Not usually my kind of thing, but I really enjoy it.

Otis

Loving it.

On the 2nd episode now and think it's excellent. 👍

Ian1779

Finished 3 body problem

As much as I thought it was good, how long am I now going to have to wait for something meaningful to actually happen?

Otis

Finished 3 body problem

As much as I thought it was good, how long am I now going to have to wait for something meaningful to actually happen?
😂

I liked it a lot.

The
pacing
, as far as I was concerned, was just fine and I honestly don't think it
dragged
at all.

🤪

CCFCSteve

Just finished severance on apple…weird AF but quite enjoyable

Loved the gentleman on Netflix. Easy, fun watching if you like Guy Richie stuff

SBT

Shogun on Disney+.
Saw the trailer and that it was getting good reviews, and I'm already hooked in after one episode.
Feels like a movie budget has been used for a TV series, the setting and CGI is really impressive so far
Started this last week, it’s great! Demands a fair bit of concentration, what with most of the dialogue being in Japanese. The guy who plays Toranaga is so good.

Reactions: AOM

Kneeza

Finally got around to The Gentlemen after my dragon nagged me into it.
Glad she did. It's bloody brilliant, and typically Guy Ritchie.
Good to see Gus Fring resurrected 😉 and still into his crystal meth too.

Nick

Administrator
Finally got around to The Gentlemen after my dragon nagged me into it.
Glad she did. It's bloody brilliant, and typically Guy Ritchie.
Good to see Gus Fring resurrected 😉 and still into his crystal meth too.

Just started a series called "Parish" with him in, only 2 so far but it's pretty good!

Users who are viewing this thread