Biamou still has lots to offer (3 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

You’re right. Also not as good at putting away chances as Godden. Fair play to Max. He’s gone from non-league to the champ in 4 years and suffered a serious injury where he lost a season.

To be fair Godden has worked his way up through the leagues also

Grendel

At least we know now who Danny Thomas is on Twitter

87 n all that

To be fair Godden has worked his way up through the leagues also
Yep, always good to see success stories like that. Stuart Pearce went from non league to us in the top flight and look at the career he had. Big Cyrille went from non league to WBA. Different generation but it’s good to see players climb the leagues.

Grendel

Yep, always good to see success stories like that. Stuart Pearce went from non league to us in the top flight and look at the career he had. Big Cyrille went from non league to WBA. Different generation but it’s good to see players climb the leagues.

Sober now then?

Paul O Donoghue

Max is as honest as the day is long. He's never whinged, worked away for the club and rescued a point at league leaders Norwich scoring his first Championship goal in the process. I'll take a player like that all day long. He is a positive presence around the club and city Im lead to believe. You can't buy that. I think he has proved Robins wrong. From almost being shown the gate to scoring an equaliser at Carrow Road securing an invaluable point backs up my assertion that the man is contributing. Three games unbeaten and a chance to better that at Derby midweek. PUSB. BIEN FAIT BIAMOU.

Paul O Donoghue

Still don't see the value of Jamie Allen. Lightweight and not up to the level. Sheaf is raw but has potential and credit Wilson for some excellent saves today and wrongly penalised for a soft penno. Kelly's return has stabilised things in the middle. Today was all about le Francais a mon avis.

CanuckSkyBlue

Fickle fans now love Max, the guys still not good enough for the Championship. Keep him around but take your tongue out his arse.

Sick Boy

Fickle fans now love Max, the guys still not good enough for the Championship. Keep him around but take your tongue out his arse.
The above posts are just weird - for some be appears to be bigger than the club itself. The reality is that he is highly unlikely to be here next season.

Paul O Donoghue

Get in Biamooooo. I don't give a shit about his critics but he's proven himself at Championship level and fair play to him. Genuine , honest, hardworking and should have had two goals today, its fellas like him you need in the building. Robins is lucky to have him. Big call out to Ben Wilson who has been excellent since the Marosi injury. I love Biamou.

Users who are viewing this thread