Bid is Elliott & Hoffman, with Haskell a partner (1 Viewer)

lordsummerisle

Always diving in with anti Joe and Gary talk, normally bore us to death with Hoffman's Barclaycard career. As i see it there's no fucker else and i would rather my club in the hands of those two than who we have now, okay the sisu project hasn't worked but has deterioated since Elliott and Hoffman resigned. Elliott was never a board member in the Richardson era and only an associate director in the McGinnity years. We could debate those times until we are blue in the face but it's the future that concerns me, i think with Elliott and Hoffman we may have one.

Always diving in with the "Genuine City Fans" and "Successful banker" shite, load of balls and you know it.

When have they ever associated themselves with success for Cov?

"Fool me once, you're the fool, fool me twice, I'm the fool"

The amount of times you've been fooled must make you a fucking enormous moron.

LarryGrayson

lordsummerisle

Bore off to shithole lincoln summerisle you sisu rentboy.

Fuck you c**t, was against Sisu from the beginning, also against the fucking idiots who brought them in and worked happily alongside them for years.

Anybody who happily trusts them to get it right is more a fucking Sisu rent boy than I'll ever be.

Nonleagueherewecome

Can you imagine if the real Larry Grayson was in the Wicker Man as one of the Lord's henchmen? That would have camped things up a bit! It still wouldn't have been as silly as the terrible remake, though...unless that was meant to be a comedy..:confused:

Nonleagueherewecome

Always diving in with the "Genuine City Fans" and "Successful banker" shite, load of balls and you know it.

When have they ever associated themselves with success for Cov?

"Fool me once, you're the fool, fool me twice, I'm the fool"

The amount of times you've been fooled must make you a fucking enormous moron.

The Willing Fool? ;)

lordsummerisle

Can you imagine if the real Larry Grayson was in the Wicker Man as one of the Lord's henchmen? That would have camped things up a bit! It still wouldn't have been as silly as the terrible remake, though...unless that was meant to be a comedy..:confused:

Not Sisu, nor Elliott, Hoffman, Ranson, Richardson, Robinson, McGinnity, Thorn, or God help me, even Coleman make me as angry as Neil Fucking La Bute and that fucking abortion of a film.

Nonleagueherewecome

Not Sisu, nor Elliott, Hoffman, Ranson, Richardson, Robinson, McGinnity, Thorn, or God help me, even Coleman make me as angry as Neil Fucking La Bute and that fucking abortion of a film.

Totally agreed, a mate invited a few of us around to watch it saying it was hilarious; I just lost it completely and spent most of the film shouting at the screen! I'm glad I haven't seen any of The Prisoner remake, it looks just as....sacrilegious.

ajsccfc

They were threatening a remake of The Warriors which sounded horrible, luckily it seems to have fallen by the wayside. Surely there are plenty of new stories written every day that are perfect for films?

lordsummerisle

Totally agreed, a mate invited a few of us around to watch it saying it was hilarious; I just lost it completely and spent most of the film shouting at the screen! I'm glad I haven't seen any of The Prisoner remake, it looks just as....sacrilegious.

Couldn't bring myself to watch that one.

Downloaded Sightseers to watch tonight, supposed to be brilliant, and same director as Kill List too.

Nonleagueherewecome

Couldn't bring myself to watch that one.

Downloaded Sightseers to watch tonight, supposed to be brilliant, and same director as Kill List too.

Nice, I'll have to check that out. Oh for more challenging TV and cinema! I'm still cogitating over Kill List and it was a few weeks ago that I watched it. Been enjoying Neil Maskell in The Mimic on 4, too-he does comedy surprisingly well.

We off topic yet? :thinking about:

lordsummerisle

Nice, I'll have to check that out. Oh for more challenging TV and cinema! I'm still cogitating over Kill List and it was a few weeks ago that I watched it. Been enjoying Neil Maskell in The Mimic on 4, too-he does comedy surprisingly well.

We off topic yet? :thinking about:

Can always pretend that we got Haskell and Maskell mixed up!

Nonleagueherewecome

I think Neil's a bit paler!

torchomatic

I watched the first episode. Atrocious.

dadgad

Who did the music for the original?

Nonleagueherewecome

torchomatic

Ron Grainer did the main theme - best known for Dr Who. Albert Elms did a lot of the other music. I love ITC series and am a bit of a soundtrack anorak too. there's a great three-CD set from Network.

Nonleagueherewecome

It was just some folkietypes put together as a band for the OST. It's a mixture of original tunes and folk, nursery rhymes-even a Rabbie Burns poem. It's very good, I often describe spooky music that I like favourably to it. The one when they're jumping over the fire is my favourite :guitar2:

Nonleagueherewecome

Ron Grainer did the main theme - best known for Dr Who. Albert Elms did a lot of the other music. I love ITC series and am a bit of a soundtrack anorak too. there's a great three-CD set from Network.

Is that the answer if the question was about The Prisoner? I love that too, especially the theme, which still pops into my head regularly, but also the atmospheric bits. A bit like the Lynch OST's in terms of having really distinct mood pieces.

dadgad

It was just some folkietypes put together as a band for the OST. It's a mixture of original tunes and folk, nursery rhymes-even a Rabbie Burns poem. It's very good, I often describe spooky music that I like favourably to it. The one when they're jumping over the fire is my favourite :guitar2:
Cheers NLHWC
Yeah, I'd forgotten the rabbie burns bit but not the Brit EKland number.......:claping hands::guitar2::p:p:p
I always thought the Incredible String Band (Scottish folk)were involved but maybe not?

Nonleagueherewecome

Cheers NLHWC
Yeah, I'd forgotten the rabbie burns bit but not the Brit EKland number.......:claping hands::guitar2::p:p:p
I always thought the Incredible String Band (Scottish folk)were involved but maybe not?

Yeah, I kinda thought that...my folks had a couple of their albums, sorta similar :) Possibly Pentangle were involved too?

Grendel

I assume you are talking The Whicker Man?

All the songs were written by an American writer - Paul Giovanni.

torchomatic

yes, sorry. i seemed to be at cross purposes there.

Is that the answer if the question was about The Prisoner? I love that too, especially the theme, which still pops into my head regularly, but also the atmospheric bits. A bit like the Lynch OST's in terms of having really distinct mood pieces.

Nonleagueherewecome

yes, sorry. i seemed to be at cross purposes there.

No, that's Christianity the one with the crosses...

And no harm, The Prisoner soundtrack is awesome too :D

James Smith

Had that as a ringtone on my phone for a while, not quite old enough to remember the original when first broadcast but was hooked when I got to see it.

TF: I am the new number 2*
Malaga: who is number 1
TF: well Joy S obvious...I mean you are number 6.

*think about it carefully ;)

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Love it, James-we've almost got through as many "No.2's" as they did, although given Malaga's allegedly poor English, perhaps it should be "qui est nombre un?"

That's probably not grammatically correct...I wouldn't last long in French football :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread