Big Oops (2 Viewers)

Nick when are you changing servers mate? We just had a big oops, need to get this swapped over asap or we'll get a rep like GMK :facepalm:

Nick

Administrator
It just got upgraded, I made another post but I forgot to post a warning and was out so couldn't get on to do it! :(

Nick

Administrator
Yep, should be now and a bit faster too! Might not be able to tell at the minute but when it is busy you will :)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Nick: Something else I've noticed. When we write out a reasonably longish post, (like this one!), for some reason the end word of a line (usually the first line) gets repeated? I thought I was going nuts and kept trying to edit a "ghost" repeated word! Not a big problem, but I've noticed this with a few peoples posts.

rob9872

Fk it I'm off to GMK :D

rob9872

... and the crowd cheer :(

Nick

Administrator
It seems ok now? I am still doing stuff in the background to get the server up to date etc so give it chance :) There are a few backups happening and updates happening now so it will be quiet for match day. *fingers crossed*

Disorganised1

:claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: Hooray

Users who are viewing this thread