Biggest New Wembley Allocation (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I'm nearly there.
'If' the club was to fold in the summer or perhaps at the end of next season when we 'possibly' have no ground.
I guarantee that most the CCFC supporters at Wembley this year will also have that down as their last game.
There are others that will miss Wembley and I'm trying to get them to fill that top level as for the same reasoning it could be their last game.
Hope they don't read this thread as they would have another reason not to bother.
I.e. We need 'superfans' attending or nobody.

No, we need as many as possible going to all games not just Wembley ;)

CCFC88

Of course we will already be down at the time of the last home game, but maybe we can turn it into a massive going down party. Get as many in the Ricoh as possible and give the boys a good send off. After all. we won't see many of them again!!!!!!!!!
Same as every season then, and to be honest the ones that wont be here next season don't deserve a send off for coming into the club, running around every Saturday playing sub par football and then leaving.

Nick

Administrator
Is a superfan someone who turns up at every game and can't understand why people are not coming?
Are SISU superfans ?

I'd say a superfan was somebody like Pat Raybold or Kev Monks along with plenty of others.

It's nothing to do with the whole superfan crap.

Moff

I'm nearly there.
'If' the club was to fold in the summer or perhaps at the end of next season when we 'possibly' have no ground.
I guarantee that most the CCFC supporters at Wembley this year will also have that down as their last game.
There are others that will miss Wembley and I'm trying to get them to fill that top level as for the same reasoning it could be their last game.
Hope they don't read this thread as they would have another reason not to bother.
I.e. We need 'superfans' attending or nobody

Bloody hell that is a bigger dose of shite than normal. Our first final for 30 years, second ever, and people won't attend because someone said something nasty on SBT. Get a grip.

Moff

You've come in late again and missed the point !!!

I know its difficult for you to comprehend but just because I pull you up on your ridiculous line highlighted above doesn't mean I didn't read the thread. I have and I didn't want to enter into yours and Nicks tedious spat.
His point has merits, as does yours, but your one eyed views on it mean I don't want to get involved apart from calling your comment out above to be absolute rubbish, if that's ok with you.

italiahorse

I know its difficult for you to comprehend but just because I pull you up on your ridiculous line highlighted above doesn't mean I didn't read the thread. I have and I didn't want to enter into yours and Nicks tedious spat.
His point has merits, as does yours, but your one eyed views on it mean I don't want to get involved apart from calling your comment out above to be absolute rubbish, if that's ok with you.

Why can't people just leave it where I'm trying to get those that never come to watch CCFC or have issues with doing so to come to Wembley as a one off and fill that top tier ? (First post)

Last edited:

shmmeee

Nah, a playoff final would see a similar size following at Wembley - also far more meaningful. Would mean the club has finally reversed an 18 year decline. Still be only 5-7k at home games though.

Bollocks. If we were in play-off run offs we'd be seeing 10-15k in L2 15-20k in L1 20-25k in Championship.

Moff

Why can't people just leave it where I'm trying to get those that never come to watch CCFC or have issues with doing so to come to Wembley as a one off and fill that top tier ? (First post)

Yes I agree with the above, its just as I said the bit I highlighted in my post earlier was a tad over the top.

Users who are viewing this thread