Binley Mega Chippy (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
That last kid’s video has more than one million likes on TikTok - he’s probably doing fine for mates at school.

There's also a kid playing football vs a wheelie bin (and being shit at it) who now thinks he is a celebrity who gets a lot of likes too.

Think your point just proves how weird the whole "clout" nonsense is.

SBT

There's also a kid playing football vs a wheelie bin (and being shit at it) who now thinks he is a celebrity who gets a lot of likes too.

Think your point just proves how weird the whole "clout" nonsense is.

I was on a train a while back and that Francis Bourgeois guy was on the platform when it stopped. The kids sat down the carriage from me were going fucking ballistic, it was like they’d seen the Pope.

Nick

Administrator
I was on a train a while back and that Francis Bourgeois guy was on the platform when it stopped. The kids sat down the carriage from me were going fucking ballistic, it was like they’d seen the Pope.

I still can't work out if he's putting on an act or not. If he is, it's genius.

ajsccfc

I used to fear the days this would be me, but when I see all this kind of thing I'm happily hurtling into middle age in blissful ignorance

FiWMKI0.jpg

rondog1973

It was a Murco garage when I grew up in Binley…with a decent video rental section. I never returned Footloose and always felt bad…Asian guy called Gordon owned the garage if I recall. Strangely I can’t recall what I’m meant to be doing at work today but can remember worthless shite like that from 1984
That's it! Murco. Dunno where I got Ammaco from!

Terry Gibson's perm

"Lads, you know what will be fucking amazing. How about we all go to this Chippy and film ourselves singing outside to post online to get some likes?"
"Class Bantz"

This guy is clearly the kid at school who shouts at Pigeons and tells everybody bullshit stories.

Blimey if Putin tries to invade and this is what we have to help save us we are fucked.

Grendel

Blimey if Putin tries to invade and this is what we have to help save us we are fucked.

Dunno Sergei Lavarov will probably do a spying mission first and get some novatchock on a couple of savaloys

Moff

Fuck me, the amount of people outside today was ridiculous.
There was even some arsehole who went into the road to get picture and nearly got wiped out, whilst another stood in front with a framed photo having his picture taken.
For the rest of us life goes on.

Last edited:

Bugsy

What the actual fuck is going on, it's only a chip shop ffs and it's really not even close to the top 5 chippys in Coventry either sad cunts

Tommo1993

Really this is the perfect time to wipe out a whole group of idiots put something in the chips all gone and the world would be a better place.

That would be pretty funny, if not fatal of course. There used to be a load of us in college who would sometimes go to the chippy down Gulson Rd. Until one afternoon pretty much all of us who went were all being sick. I believe the same happened on the same day with students out of that MGTS place

Terry Gibson's perm

That would be pretty funny, if not fatal of course. There used to be a load of us in college who would sometimes go to the chippy down Gulson Rd. Until one afternoon pretty much all of us who went were all being sick. I believe the same happened on the same day with students out of that MGTS place

Maybe that would be better a few badly cooked sausages, which it seems that place is very capable of.

Finham

I still can't work out if he's putting on an act or not. If he is, it's genius.
Just looked him up. I don't think there's an act, he's just an old school trainspotting geek in the tik-tok age. Again, I feel like I am missing the point of it all. "It's just so random".

fernandopartridge

Thought Bourgeois was manufactured?

rob9872

You get cheesy chips for a quid ...
You get your hot dog sausage in a burger bun ...

Cause 5underl4nd's a massive club

Are they fuck!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm travelling at the moment and met some Australian guy at a random train station in Poland yesterday. We got talking for a while. He said he had been travelling around Europe and was meant to go to Birmingham, but or whatever reason didn't follow through with it. I asked him what on earth possessed him to go and he said that he was planning a pilgrimage to Binley Mega Chippy.

Couldn't believe it. That shit literally got all over the world. The bloke almost had a heart attack when I said I was Coventry.

Users who are viewing this thread