Blackpool (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Match thread for Blackpool (Home). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!<div style="float:right; text-align:center;"><h2>Blackpool (Home) </h2>
46144-3029.png

Ricoh Arena
3PM Kick Off
</div>

stupot07

2-0 city, 11,632 attendance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Got to be more than 11500 surely

I would like to think so, but it's still early in the season, Blackpool won't bring that many, we're still in league one, and people still think the price it too much. Plus judging by the Shrewsbury not many took advantage of the Oktoberfest offer. Our crowds have remained pretty static so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SkyBlueMatt

I think a very close 2-1. att 12999.

They're on a 3 game winning streak so they will be confident but I'm hoping our home form will be too much for them.

Skyblueweeman

You copied me :slap:

Ha ha ha! F*&king unbelievable...I swear I didn't even notice your post (no offence).

Great minds eh? I'm lumping on at the bookies on the score and correct attendance double. Going to be a millionaire on Saturday night!

Genuinely didn't notice...I can't believe it!!!

Paxman II

They say after around 12 games things settle down and we see who is maintaining consistent form. Well we are there now and we are fairly consistent. But I caution anyone thinking this is easy. They have transformed thier season a little from an atrocious start. We should I beleive have no problem but they will do their homework and have ten men behind the ball at times and counter.
We need to win this and put a marker down to the league. I was at Blackpool a few years back when Coleman was in charge and I'll never forget the appalling show we put on up there. The travelling fans occupied the whole side of the ground and left early but not before shouting at Coleman "you don't know what you're doing" as they all gesticulated towards the dugout.. It was embarrassing!
We owe Blackpool for that day and I'm hoping a big scoreline for us would be just the ticket.
4-0

chiefdave

3-0, 12,824 in attendance.

According to Jim Brown RCC is the first keeper in our history to keep a clean sheet in his first 3 games. Lets see how long he can keep that going.

Sky Blue Pete

[MENTION=6381]skybluebanner[/MENTION] We're up on previous games. Could be on course to beat the Crewe attendance. That would be great.

Joy Division

2-0 to us. Reda and Armstrong. 11,589 attendance

Ticket sales don't look that impressive so far, which is a shame. I honestly think we should really be pushing for 18,000+ attendances now.

fernandopartridge

2-0 to us. Reda and Armstrong. 11,589 attendance

Ticket sales don't look that impressive so far, which is a shame. I honestly think we should really be pushing for 18,000+ attendances now.

On what evidence? Our gates in the PL at their height were 19k home fans at best. 12k or above is decent enough. 15k would be excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread