bob Ainsworth on CWR before 6 tonight (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Ainsworth managed to do more for the club in an afternoon than Robinson did in years!

torchomatic

Well, to be fair to Robinson - and I'm not his greatest fan - at least he put his hand in his pocket and gave us some cash. Not the other way round like Mr Richardson.

bigfatronssba

<p>
Well, to be fair to Robinson - and I'm not his greatest fan - at least he put his hand in his pocket and gave us some cash. Not the other way round like Mr Richardson.

Yes he does like to remind everyone how much money he lost in Ccfc through his incompetence. Strange he always leaves out the parts about how much interest he received.

J

Jack Griffin

Set back till after 6, Ainsworth had to go for division, back later...

James Smith

Ooh I'd so like Mr Richardson to have prove that was factually incorrect in court, and I don't think he could as I know BR was paid as Chairman. However I didn't think GR got anything for his time as chairman/board member.

James Smith

<p>

Yes he does like to remind everyone how much money he lost in Ccfc through his incompetence. Strange he always leaves out the parts about how much interest he received.
Did he receive any interest (I thought he didn't) and was it £20m or more if he did?

bigfatronssba

<p>
Did he receive any interest (I thought he didn't) and was it £20m or more if he did?

I dont know figures, just that he received interest on his investment from the mid 90's until about 2004.

Was told this by someone at the council.

skybluericoh

Football league were helpful very clear that CCFC are in admin and the administrator that deals with any matters will not allow CCFC to be moved to outside the city

sky_blue_up_north

Lets hope that statement is correct, if it is SISU's plans to move us elsewhere are screwed.....

skybluericoh

Fight about money not Football - he thinks if SISU gain control of the ground they may be able to get 'some of their loses back'

skybluericoh

now just talking about opinions- if SISU keep the club then the ACL will probably want payment up front- Sounds like he dose not like SISU - no personal interest other than wanting a successful football club playing in Coventry - No trust between current owners and ACL - CCC etc Not much 'news' to be honest

Texascowboy

Would really like the FL to put this in writing to the administrator and CCFC (holdings) ltd so we can get the takeover rolling.

CCFCDan87

Surely it's in the interest of the Fl that this is sorted sooner rather than later so if they can assist they should just issue a letter confirming that CCFC ltd hold the share

It's not there job bud, this adminstor is getting paid mega bucks and needs to start earning it

SkyblueBri

He made it clear that the FL stated the golden share is with CCFC Ltd not Holdings and hence ALL the club is in admin

AFCCOVENTRY

He made it clear that the FL stated the golden share is with CCFC Ltd not Holdings and hence ALL the club is in admin

Nearly....

Golden share was in CCFC Ltd before admin and not holdings

Now CCFC is in admin the golden share is not with Ltd anymore as the football league will hold this until satisfactory admin exit.

James Smith

<p>

I dont know figures, just that he received interest on his investment from the mid 90's until about 2004.

Was told this by someone at the council.
Interesting it would be in the reports and accounts if he had, anyone who was a shareholder and has these around can you confirm this?

James Smith

Nearly....

Golden share was in CCFC Ltd before admin and not holdings

Now CCFC is in admin the golden share is not with Ltd anymore as the football league will hold this until satisfactory admin exit.

At least Sisu haven't got it at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread