Bradford (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

mechaishida

With Bradford's form and general ability, I'd take a 2-1 win. Nothing less than a win is sufficient, not after that demolition yesterday, and not after our superb form.

skybluesunny

This will be a tough game, no doubt about it. In recent years they have bullied us with there physicality so I'd go with fortune up top. I would take a draw but after the weekend I'm thinking 1-2! Arma and job with the goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

Should be a great game. The two form teams in the division!

Hope they do think they'll turn us over as the pace in our team should scare any teams. Winning at scunny is a fab result though

Nick

Administrator
I think I would be happy with a draw for this one. A win would be nice but would settle for a draw.

D

Deleted member 2477

Anyone know the best place to park at Bradford. Going straight after work and never been to the valley before

skybluejelly

If you have a vw/audi with built in satnav .. Knowhere is safe ..three people I know have had there's stolen on visits to Bradford ..

I'll be chuffed with a win, ok with a draw and frustrated with a loss. We need to pick up as many points as possible at this time of year to have some in the bank for the christmas period.

shmmeee

Anyone realise our next 4 games are the same as our last 4 of the season?

Will be a nice judge of our run in should we be in with a shout at the end of the season.

Astute

As we all should know there isn't a better team than us at home. But we are not that bad away either. Bradford are not that solid at home. They have won less than half of their home games. Saying that they have won less than half of their away games as well :)

Bradford home won 4 drawn 3 lost 2. Scored 11 with 9 against. 11 goals at home all season?

We have scored 14 away from home in the same amount of games with 9 against.

We have only got 1 point less away from home than they have got at home.

We have scored as many goals in the last 3 games as they have scored at home all season.

Ranjit Bhurpa

Would be happy with a draw and chuffed with a win.
Slightly worried not so much by Bradford but more the appointment of referee Nigel Miller. He was the buffoon in charge at the recent Bury game giving two ridiculous decisions that led to both Bury goals. Worst referee I have seen for a very long time.

Speedies_Chips

If you have a vw/audi with built in satnav .. Knowhere is safe ..three people I know have had there's stolen on visits to Bradford ..

You've stopped me from going now! Although would my toxic emissions (from the car) stop it being a target now!

D

Deleted member 2477

Yep id agree with that. Worst ref ive seen all season and he may as well have been named in bury's starting lineup

malkitccfc

They've won 3 in a row in the league beating Blackpool, Crewe and Scunthorpe. Most teams would fancy their chances against those sides. Only Gillingham and Peterborough have taken 3 points from their place this season. We're always going to score and more than likely concede so fancy 2-2

mechaishida

They've won 3 in a row in the league beating Blackpool, Crewe and Scunthorpe. Most teams would fancy their chances against those sides. Only Gillingham and Peterborough have taken 3 points from their place this season. We're always going to score and more than likely concede so fancy 2-2

Ah, but we're a different kettle of fish under TM this season, yes they're physical and like to boss the game, but they'll be too concerned with who to man-mark: Murphy or Armstrong.

Gint11

It's a Tuesday night game and its cold, I know these guys are professionals but it makes a difference. Bradford is always a tough place to go, they get good home support and are a physical side. I think TM will tinker to counter balance that. People like MAF, Turner and JOB will be playing I suspect because in games like this, you'll need to dig in and win your battles. This game wont be pretty. Physicality and experience. I think Bradford got a great result at Scunny and are on form so it will be tight. If we are solid at the back (bearing in mind I have heard Hanson isn't playing) we will win the game but I'd take a draw.

SlowerThanPlatt

Tickets are £25 to see Bradford? Madness...

Yea home fans (99.99%) pay £6 a game with the cheap season ticket. So it's a £19 increase for away fans. Our fans pay £11 game with season ticket and away fans pay £18. For the same increase away fans would have to pay £30 come to the Ricoh.

Bugsy

Billy Clarke is going to tear yous a new one

Where do I begin....
Murphy, Armstrong, Kent, fleck, vincelot, obrien, fortune u know where I'm goin don't u.........have fun Sonn...... PUSB

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread