Bristol City (H) (1 Viewer)

LastGarrison

Bristol City 14/5!!! WOW!!! Yes please
Someone has to have priced that wrong?

Bristol City are 6th in the form league over the last 6 away games and we’re 16th for home form. We’ve scored and conceded 4, they’ve scored and conceded 11. They’re comfortable and we’re fighting for our lives.

If it didn’t involve us I would be having a chomp on that.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I hope that we pressure Bristol from the get go. Get the opposition to make mistakes in their half of the pitch. As a team we need to press higher up the pitch.

I will be worried if he starts with Da Costa as wing back. Godden I hope is not the only striker

Bristol won't have a lot of confidence but neither do we. First goal is going to be important

Terry Gibson's perm

Burroughs to start at wing back?

I think he might finally start with Walker and Godden with O’Hare behind

Greggs

Someone has to have priced that wrong?

Bristol City are 6th in the form league over the last 6 away games and we’re 16th for home form. We’ve scored and conceded 4, they’ve scored and conceded 11. They’re comfortable and we’re fighting for our lives.

If it didn’t involve us I would be having a chomp on that.
I've been chomping for weeks, paid next seasons ticket with it already. We've been shite for weeks, easy money though.

robbiethemole

Nothing less than 3 points today.
Draw or lose its relegation I think.
Fight for your professional pride.
Fight for the shirt.
Fight for our club.
Fight for our magnificent fans.
Fight until you drop today.
Nothing less.

Let's hope this team can channel the fighting spirit of the teams of old

Skybluebeliever

Marosi
De costa will start
Fadz , hyam and ostigard
Hyam has only lasted as no one else has a left foot
McCallum on the left

Kelly and James in holding midfield
Hamer sub
O’hare behind front two
Walker and godden up front

SBT

Fight for the shirt.
Fight for our club.
Nothing less.

These are the kind of cliches I can get behind.

Sky Blue Harry H

Watched the first 15 mins of Boro v Watford. Watford look class - and we took a point off them. We can beat Bristol City. Come on you mighty Sky Blues!

nmp2327

Marosi

Pask
Osti
Fadz
Hyam
McCullum

James
Kelly
OHare

And which ever 2 strikers are at their fittest and looking most up for it today

no_loyalty

4-3-3 high press would be ideal, hope Robins has the balls to give it a go.

Esoterica

Marosi
Osti-McFadz-Hyam
Hamer - Kelly - Eccles - McCallum
O Hare
Godden-Walker

One of the DMs has got to get box to box more and think Eccles would play with less fear than the other options. Wouldn't mind Pask starting over Hyam, or Gyokeres starting over one of the two strikers. That we aren't really talking about how poor Hyam has been is testament to the absolute shambles Dacosta and Rose are.

Can't believe how many people are picking Dacosta in their 11 still either. I'd use him as support for the physios for the rest of the season. He can squirt water in the face of any player who gets knocked out from the fake flower on his lapel, or pull a really long handkerchief out of his sleeve if anyone needs a bandage.

David O'Day

Fight for the shirt.
Fight for our club.
Nothing less.

Draw or lose and it's relegation? Have a word mate.

Brighton Sky Blue

Marosi
Osti-McFadz-Hyam
O Hare
Godden-Walker

One of the DMs has got to get box to box more and think Eccles would play with less fear than the other options. Wouldn't mind Pask starting over Hyam, or Gyokeres starting over one of the two strikers. That we aren't really talking about how poor Hyam has been is testament to the absolute shambles Dacosta and Rose are.

Can't believe how many people are picking Dacosta in their 11 still either. I'd use him as support for the physios for the rest of the season. He can squirt water in the face of any player who gets knocked out from the fake flower on his lapel, or pull a really long handkerchief out of his sleeve if anyone needs a bandage.

I heard he took offence at being bought for 'peanuts' and keeps getting players to open spring loaded cans.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Very nervous awaiting the line-up today. It could signal whether we're actually going to try and fight our wait out of this or if MR is bottling it.

We got crucified on Friday so today it's time for our resurrection!

Johnnythespider

Marosi
Osti-McFadz-Hyam
O Hare
Godden-Walker

Don't forget the comedy stretcher that falls apart when he tries to lift an injured player up

Evo1883

Team news in 4
giphy.gif

Jagmannn

Today will tell us if the players have the heart of the club in them ....they never had it at QPR ...never seen the urgency to prevent the 3 soft goals against them ....but heres hoping for a victory today

Johnnythespider

Can we have a ref who gives us 2 penalties today, just incase the first one gets missed

Users who are viewing this thread