Bury Away (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I saw. for your stereo typing information im not single im a married bloke with commitements and a full time job. Im not having a go at fans who cant make it but the comments of some moaning about how much grief it is to attend an away game that is 2hrs away. Ffs 2hrs in a car and £18 a ticket is not a big deal. Yes we have a good away following but considering we are in the top 6 people moaning about how difficult it is to get to bury is taking the piss.

i take it you wont be going otherwise id offer you a lift

Haven't seen much moaning tbh.

You're right busy weekend so I'm not but thanks for the offer. Safe journey & enjoy the game.

SlowerThanPlatt

On a side note, Blackpool away in March will be absolute mayhem if we're still near the promotion places. I noticed even small clubs like Rochdale took 1,000 there and Walsall near 2,000. We all know what Oyston's like, he'll give us 7,000 probably.

krambo

Reading the Bury forum and there'sa bit of a negative feeling on there. The Bury chairman has come out today and said they need 6,000 home fans ( they get about half of that usually) to meet FFP.

What he actually stated was we need at least 6000 to at least have half a chance of sustaining championship football should we get there.Basically,it is just a rally cry to the Bury public.In truth,with the backer we have,gates could stay where they are now,and we would still have a chance of sustainable championship football (if the backer does not pull out).With the FFP in play,all info was sent to the FL re our finances etc at the start of the season and the FL were happy.The investor is remaining silent but,if it is who we think it is,then we will have no money worries at all.

krambo

You dont get Carrington (one of the top ten training complexes in the UK) if you aint got the provebial pot to piss in.

krambo

Through other avenues such as Carrington for example.We let Carrington out to European teams when they are playing the North West clubs.For instance,we got a tidy sum from FC Brugge the other week for a 2 day let.Also had quite a few Southern teams using it when playing the Manchester or Liverpool clubs.

Last edited:

krambo

God help us should Barca draw one of the North West clubs.Doubt much training will be done by our lads those 2 or so days.Probably be in awe of Messi etc....

krambo

Anyway,score predictions? The two joint highest scorers can only point to one result,0-0.BTW,Will the train stop be ready for when we are due to visit you?

Last edited:

krambo

A few key injuries but no excuses as its a squad game now.We came through the Vale game (3 points) but id much rather we were at full strength against you guys as imo you are a better team than Vale.

ready_96

This should be a decent test for us. We produced away at Burton in front of the sky cameras. I just hope we can do the same against bury. I'm hoping for a 1-0 or 2-0 win and putting a stop to their unbeaten run. We could go top again if we win and the 3 above us loose :D

skybluelee

This should be a decent test for us. We produced away at Burton in front of the sky cameras. I just hope we can do the same against bury. I'm hoping for a 1-0 or 2-0 win and putting a stop to their unbeaten run. We could go top again if we win and the 3 above us loose :D

If all 3 draw we'd go top with a win as well.

liamo

To be fair Cov should tear Bury a new arsehole. Your defence is full of Cov rejects and the last time i saw them they was woeful. Kent, Murphy and Armstrong will get past them with ease I'm saying 4-1 Cov

krambo

I can only judge players when they play for us.Those Cov rejects have been ok for us.
Why should you tear us? cos your a bigger club? May be a bigger club but doubt you are a much better team at this time.
Keep thinking that,Sheff Utd and Wigan thought the same and we beat them both on their own patch.

SlowerThanPlatt

I can only judge players when they play for us.Those Cov rejects have been ok for us.
Why should you tear us? cos your a bigger club? May be a bigger club but doubt you are a much better team at this time.
Keep thinking that,Sheff Utd and Wigan thought the same and we beat them both on their own patch.
To be fair Hussey, Cameron and Brown were woeful here but fair play to them for improving

krambo

The only Cov reject who i thought was terrible was Billy Edge and we rid him.I think you will notice a big improvement in NATCAM.

SlowerThanPlatt

Krambo do you know much about Lateef Elford Aliyu? We signed him a few weeks back but hasn't played yet. Guessing he was poor because he got released?

liamo

Who mentioned bigger club cause i never we will tear you apart because we have a much better team than you not being funny but I've seen toddlers run faster than cameron he's not going to know whats hit him when we go on the counter attack.
its alright turning up at there ground and putting in a good performance but lets be serious here your Bury you'll be lucky to finish mid table.

SlowerThanPlatt

The only Cov reject who i thought was terrible was Billy Edge and we rid him.I think you will notice a big improvement in NATCAM.
Oh he was poor too IMO. Fans just thought he was class because he interacted with the fans on social media, bit like Carl Baker.

SlowerThanPlatt

Who mentioned bigger club cause i never we will tear you apart because we have a much better team than you not being funny but I've seen toddlers run faster than cameron he's not going to know whats hit him when we go on the counter attack.
its alright turning up at there ground and putting in a good performance but lets be serious here your Bury you'll be lucky to finish mid table.
I'd say our team is better but there hardly Crewe. You better hope we do beat them or else the Bury fan will be having a laugh at your expense

krambo

Krambo do you know much about Lateef Elford Aliyu? We signed him a few weeks back but hasn't played yet. Guessing he was poor because he got released?

To be honest im glad we rid him,terrible for us.But who knows,he may be ok for you just like the rejects from yourselves at our place.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Cameron was always a decent defender when here, he was an accident waiting to happen with the ball at his feet though.

SlowerThanPlatt

Beat Walsall at the Bescot, beat Wigan at the DW, beat Sheffield United at Brammal Lane. I think they play better away from home though. Lets be realistic now though, they aren't rubbish

liamo

I'd say our team is better but there hardly Crewe. You better hope we do beat them or else the Bury fan will be having a laugh at your expense
I'd be happy with a draw away from home. But looking at the teams we should win this one just depends on if we perform on the day.

krambo

Beat Walsall at the Bescot, beat Wigan at the DW, beat Sheffield United at Brammal Lane. I think they play better away from home though. Lets be realistic now though, they aren't rubbish

Think its more to do with that teams park the bus at our place (Fleetwood excepted) whereas,playing away the home team have to attack us and we are as good as any in this league on the counter.If you come to attack,i would say both teams have equal chance of a win.

ready_96

Clarke's one of them players that would love nothing more than put a few past us tomorrow. Shut him out the game and stop his link up play with pope and we can win this. Don't deal with Clarke and let him get on top of us and we're gonna struggle IMO

krambo

Clarke's one of them players that would love nothing more than put a few past us tomorrow. Shut him out the game and stop his link up play with pope and we can win this. Don't deal with Clarke and let him get on top of us and we're gonna struggle IMO

Pope is a doubt.Definate out are Ethuhu & Tutte.

Users who are viewing this thread