Bury Away (5 Viewers)

krambo

I'd be happy with a draw away from home. But looking at the teams we should win this one just depends on if we perform on the day.
Dont get me wrong,Sooner or later teams like COV CITY,POMPEY &SHEFF UTD will get it right off the pitch as well as on it and probably will see Premiership football again,something we can only dream of but,for now,we are your equals whether you like it or not.

LB87ccfc

I can only judge players when they play for us.Those Cov rejects have been ok for us.
Why should you tear us? cos your a bigger club? May be a bigger club but doubt you are a much better team at this time.
Keep thinking that,Sheff Utd and Wigan thought the same and we beat them both on their own patch.

But there both shit mate....

ready_96

Dont get me wrong,Sooner or later teams like COV CITY,POMPEY &SHEFF UTD will get it right off the pitch as well as on it and probably will see Premiership football again,something we can only dream of but,for now,we are your equals whether you like it or not.

Where's all your money come from and can we have some please?

krambo

Where's all your money come from and can we have some please?
Silent backer but no money worries at all if we are correct in thinking who it is.Already paid the five year lease to Man City for Carrington,which is in the top ten training complexes.During that lease we can let it out to other teams which we have done.Brugge used it for 2 days the other week and Southern teams use it when playing the Manchester or Liverpool clubs.Basically,the backer gets his money back from these perks which is good business.
God help us if Barca get drawn against one of the Manchester clubs.Not much training will be done by our lads when Messi & co arrive at the complex.

Last edited:

liamo

i wouldn't say you are our equals we are the MIGHTY SKY BLUES....

Joy Division

Nathan Cameron was okay for us I thought. Clearly needed to improve his game in some areas but I feel he was shipped out too early for such a young player.

Chris Hussey wasn't great for us but not as bad as people are making out. Complete bell end though.

Reece Brown was quite possibly the worst player I've seen in a City shirt, still can't quite believe he's actually a footballer. Fair play to him though for winging it.

krambo

Nathan Cameron was okay for us I thought. Clearly needed to improve his game in some areas but I feel he was shipped out too early for such a young player.

This is how much NATCAM has improved.Im an honest person by the way,It would take around the 300k mark to buy him (and that value will improve over time).I honestly think you released him to early but mistakes are made all the time by managers in football.
Remember,Joseph Kevin Keegan was told by the Doncaster manager that he would never ever make it as a footballer!

Joy Division

This is how much NATCAM has improved.Im an honest person by the way,It would take around the 300k mark to buy him (and that value will improve over time).I honestly think you released him to early but mistakes are made all the time by managers in football.
Remember,Joseph Kevin Keegan was told by the Doncaster manager that he would never ever make it as a footballer!

Has he had any interest from other clubs?

krambo

One or two sniffing around but nothing in stone.
Our biggest asset is Danny Mayor,the wing wizard.Got all the right full backs in his pocket this season.May slow him down against you lot.

Last edited:

liamo

IMG_1143.jpg

Lol I've just been on the bury fan forum can see why you don't post there Krambo its awful

Last edited:

LB87ccfc

We also said the same about Keegan when he was 14. Doh

LB87ccfc

One or two sniffing around but nothing in stone.
Our biggest asset is Danny Mayor,the wing wizard.Got all the right full backs in his pocket this season.May slow him down against you lot.

Mayor is a decent player give you that one, Cameron though the way your lot go on about him you would of thought he was a International, he is not very good, never was whilst here and never has been.

Hes big and strong that is it, gives Armstrong room to run into theirs only one winner in a foot race, oh and Reda will eat him and shit him back out on corners.

fernandopartridge

Before Keegan was rejected by Doncaster he was turned down by Coventry City for being too small. Or so the legend goes

fernandopartridge

Mayor is a decent player give you that one, Cameron though the way your lot go on about him you would of thought he was a International, he is not very good, never was whilst here and never has been.

Hes big and strong that is it, gives Armstrong room to run into theirs only one winner in a foot race, oh and Reda will eat him and shit him back out on corners.

Cameron was ok here and a better option than say Webster or Jordan Clarke at centre half (his replacements)

SlowerThanPlatt

By the way, Bury have got a group of about 100 teenagers who stand to the next to the away section. It all kicked off with Leicester in the cup I think

imposter

Oh dear, league position obviously lying with your lads. Easy win for the shakers and Armstrong is still in Clarkes back pocket I think if you're looking for him.

Cheers.

D

Deleted member 2477

Imposter wait until xmas when leon has pissed the dressing room off with his massive ego and puts in a transfer request to get more money. Your relegation material without him as you wernt very good today. Gifted two dodgy goals by the ref. You only had one other shot all game

krambo

Imposter wait until xmas when leon has pissed the dressing room off with his massive ego and puts in a transfer request to get more money. Your relegation material without him as you wernt very good today. Gifted two dodgy goals by the ref. You only had one other shot all game

Admittedly,we were not at our best today but were far from full strength.Did you see us at Sheff Utd,Wigan and Swindon where we were at our best?If we get anywhere near those performances we will be fighting for top 7 rather than bottom 4.We also won at Walsall when not at our best.Sign of a good team when you can win when not at your best.
You can only judge us on the 2 games against yourselves and likewise for me.I will never know how you play in the other 44 (barring sky games).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2477

We were poor today and only played any where near our usual standard for the last 15 min. Fair play to you for taking your chances today but i think when you come to the ricoh it will be a different story. Lets see if leon is still around though as im sure he will get a warm reception

Users who are viewing this thread