Business being done early (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

Carl Baker, Jutkiewicz and Philliskirk all to be wrapped up in the next two weeks. @Coventry_City doing their business early this season #PUSB

Good news re Jodi too !

mrtrench

Keep it open - why not? If people don't like it they don't have to post.

Ashdown

Carl Baker was trying to talk his way back to the club on the radio the other week. More or less said come and get me.

Kingokings204

Carl Baker was trying to talk his way back to the club on the radio the other week. More or less said come and get me.

Only because he lives in Cov and he could take a pay cut and keep his family here. Would be decent for us. I don't love him but he is a decent 100% effort pro.

Bob Latchford

Isn't that just a random bloke posting that?

Haven't we learnt from signing ex players?

I just saw it appear on twitter. not sure if genuine or not .

ccfc92

Jutkiewicz's Wiki - Jutkiewicz joined newly promoted Premier League side Burnley in a £2.25m deal in July 2014. £1.25m is the initial upfront fee, £0.25m performance based, £0.25m goals bonuses, £0.5m depending whether or not Burnley stay in the Premier League. Jutkiewicz went on to score six goals in as many games in Burnley's pre-season campaign

30 Games for Burnley, 0 goals scored.

New lease of life with us? Mowbray signed him for Boro didn't he?

lordsummerisle

Jutkiewicz's Wiki - Jutkiewicz joined newly promoted Premier League side Burnley in a £2.25m deal in July 2014. £1.25m is the initial upfront fee, £0.25m performance based, £0.25m goals bonuses, £0.5m depending whether or not Burnley stay in the Premier League. Jutkiewicz went on to score six goals in as many games in Burnley's pre-season campaign

30 Games for Burnley, 0 goals scored.

New lease of life with us? Mowbray signed him for Boro didn't he?

Looks like Burnley saved themselves a million in bonuses then.

Users who are viewing this thread