Calling Coventry City Supporters.........action is needed! (1 Viewer)

wingy

I'd be surprised if he has enough leverage to open a tin of paint, let alone worry ACL. I may be wrong and it's up to Uncle Tim to prove that is the case.

Theres £750 worth sitting somewhere down at Ryton,thats around 50 lids to flip,could be a case of RSI ahead .

James Smith

Myself and my daughter will definitely be there on Thursday. what time does the forum actually start and what time are people planning to get there.
Totally agree about leaving it to others- if you care BE THERE

I'd love to be there but we're two people down at work because of holidays and it's late closing on Thursdays, so I couldn't get there in time from London.

letsallsingtogether

working nights but will be there come rain or shine no point ranting and raving on here and then doing nothing well said Steve
Lets hope some of us can make the effort and turn up, not just leave it to others.

letsallsingtogether

If they try to stop us parking lets block the roads that will get us heard be in the papers and on TV got to cause chaos without causing trouble

:blue::blue:

ajsccfc

Is that place on Freehold St still going? I won many games of pool in there and sank many peach Bacardi Breezers back in the day. Manly, like.

brinner

Is Tim seriously attending?
yes he is.

we need to get ppl up there to greet him with a protest.

also is worrying what the scg may agree to, i mean afterall they agreed to let the club take the civic colours out of our badge without consulting any other fans even though they are called the supporters consultive group or sumet along those lines....

lordsummerisle

yes he is.

we need to get ppl up there to greet him with a protest.

also is worrying what the scg may agree to, i mean afterall they agreed to let the club take the civic colours out of our badge without consulting any other fans even though they are called the supporters consultive group or sumet along those lines....

Wouldn't worry overmuch about that, most seem happy for us to be playing in seqinned ballet outfits if some Malaysians take us over.

theferret

Hope people don't embarrass themselves and do something silly. It only takes one idiot to have a pop and these forums will all be cancelled. This is a proper opportunity to ask some probing questions so hope people can control their frustration.

Godiva

Member Poll Results and Resulting Action

Administrator Must Give Precedence To Bidders who Care About Coventry City FC and Its Supporters

The Sky Blue Trust members voted over the weekend about what stance the Trust should take towards Tim Fisher’s plans for Coventry City. The members voted in large numbers and the response was 99% in favour of the Trust working with every means at its disposal, including peaceful demonstration and other means of legal protest, to ensure that the Administrator and the Football League do not return the “Golden Share” to any SISU controlled company. We are doing this to avoid the scenario of falling crowds, relegation, further administration and possibly liquidation that we feel Tim Fisher’s plan could lead to. The Trust understands there are several alternative bidders available to receive the share and we will be urging that precedence is given to bids that clearly demonstrate that they have the best interests of Coventry City FC and its supporters at their heart.
We would ask members and fans alike to join us outside the Coventry Hilton Hotel on Wednesday May 29th at 9.30am to voice their concerns to CCFC LTD administrator Paul Appleton. Now is the time to stand together and fight for the future of OUR CLUB and this is the 1st action.

I asked in another thread if anybody know the response rate.

It would be nice if the statement had said something like:

'xx% of the members responded and of those 99% were in favour.

Users who are viewing this thread