Callum contract offer (2 Viewers)

Astute

The stupid thing about all this is I’m a troll who is actually ITK. So I know that this is actually true.
Don't worry. Just about everyone on here is ITK that you're a troll who badly insults people when you're shown to be wrong.

Just bloody mellow out and enjoy the journey. Life can't be that dull where you find your excitement from trolling people.

Covkid1968#

Again, you choose to believe a forum handle.
FYI, I'm called Fatso because I used to be drastically underweight, and I was given a sarcastic nickname.
Don't believe everything you read/hear. Boosh
Yeah I get that as I had a very similar experience with sarcasm being used to take the piss. There came a point where I had to stand up for myself and tell them all that I was fed up of being known as small dick!!

SkyblueTexan

On the subject of O'Hare, does anyone know what his goal celebration means?

View attachment 33401

Still not got closure about what Vik's meant either
C’mon O’Hare please make a pinky promise you’ll sign on with us on improved terms for another couple more years.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Talking of Callum O'HARE, surly he deserves an international call up, ok maybe not England but Ireland ?

Sky Blue Pete

I love Callum and his goals turned the game Sunday but he’s not our most influential player in the last 10
that’s saka, mve, kitching, Thomas, wright

Adge

I love Callum and his goals turned the game Sunday but he’s not our most influential player in the last 10
that’s saka, mve, kitching, Thomas, wright
True. His contribution over the last 4 years though has been impressive.
Coincidence that when he came back into the side this season is when we had an upturn in fortunes?

Kilclines curly mullet

100% “I’m just focussing in my football at the moment and trying to get us back to the premier league - I’ll leave that for the club and my agent to sort out”
Translation

“I’m off in the summer but I’m not going to tell a supporters group meeting that”

I mean, I don’t know what supporters expect him to say tbh

Same as the guy that accosted Doug King in the car park on Saturday asking if we were making any other signings

We will find out when we find out, simple.

Brighton Sky Blue

Translation

“I’m off in the summer but I’m not going to tell a supporters group meeting that”

Same as the guy that accosted Doug King in the car park on Saturday asking if we were making any other signings

Well Vik did bluntly answer it with ‘if we’re in the Prem’. Hamer probably would just buy everyone shots

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Translation

Yeah he’s off then.. if wanted to stay he would .. agent will be in his ear, big signing on fee and wages elsewhere.
Just as a clarification I weren’t there - I’m saying that if asked this would 100% be his answer

Tommo1993

It is a fair request to not ask about his contract. It’s a really needy question. He moves on, we move on. It’s sort of not our business in a way.

lacesoutdom

id be astounded if o'hare signs a new contract (as much as i want him too), highest earner or not. His agent will be calling round every major team to try and get a prem deal, he wont mind where he goes (i highly doubt hamer cared if he signed for sheffield or luton)

WestEndAgro

I was at the forum, 90% of the questions were just from young kids.
Who do you support?
What's your favourite Cov Kit?
Favourite game/goal etc

One snippet I did get from a potential ITK (genuine links to the club) was that O'hare won't be signing.
Premier league is calling and likely to be January.
Make of that what you will.

pusbccfc

I'll be more gutted about O'Hare going than others. Not only will we get nothing for him but there can't be many more players to have ever played for Coventry and have so many iconic moments/performances. Most of his goals are memorable too.

Slicing his head open and playing with a scar earned while playing for us.
The last minute winner against Blackpool at St Andrews.
The Birmingham away celebration.
Coming out to 10,000 people at the Big Weekend with Tom Grennan.
The Fulham games home and away.
The Birmingham and Leicester goals this season.
A simple but deafening song.

Brighton Sky Blue

I was at the forum, 90% of the questions were just from young kids.
Who do you support?
What's your favourite Cov Kit?
Favourite game/goal etc

One snippet I did get from a potential ITK (genuine links to the club) was that O'hare won't be signing.
Premier league is calling and likely to be January.
Make of that what you will.
Unless it’s big money just see out his contract and see where it gets us. Then he can move for nothing to the top flight rather than be back in this division with someone else.

At least this is the last time we’re going to be in this position for a long while.

Users who are viewing this thread