Cancel the boycott (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fernandopartridge

Sod off fisher
What the hell! We've won one game and everyone thinks we're gunna win the league. Are you just going to sit there and let Sisu destroy our club? We need to take a leaf out of Charltons book
What's Charlton's book and why would we follow what they've done?

What is the end game for the boycott?

What is the plan?

How will it help in the short, medium or long term?

Sell it to me. I'm not a sheep I want to be convinced of the reasons for boycotting.

SKYBLUES90

Too little too late...Are SISU really going to be bothered when 100 people stand outside the Ricoh and protest..No

Should of been a total boycott when they shipped us off to Northampton. 0 home attendance soon would of told them what to do.

It's quite embarrassing all these groups being set up protesting against SISU and when it really matters about 20 people turn up. Only thing that was done right was the march into the city centre a few years ago and look what that did..Nothing. Unfortunately it's time to accept it looks like SISU are here for the foreseeable future so we might aswell get behind the team no matter how badly we're currently playing

Kingokings204

No need to cancel the boycott. The club is being severely mis managed and has been for numerous seasons. Beyond the point where many city fans hold the owners in such contempt that they are willing to hurt the club by not going.

We should and will protest but when kick off stars then we all back the boys 90 mins as loud as we can. We have young kids and they need backing to stand a chance of survival.

We can therefore do both. protest against ownership and support the lads on the pitch

Sterling Archer

I don't live in Cov but is it being reported locally? A few other Cov fans I know had no idea it was happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

I don't live in Cov but is it being reported locally? A few other Cov fans I know had no idea it was happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The CT aren't promoting it. I imagine they're reluctant to put their name to it, the chosen slogan of "Fighting the Jimmy Hill" way could reflect badly if there was any trouble.

clint van damme

The pressure is starting show though don't you think? Fisher coming out with outrageous comments. People boycotting will have a bigger effect than going in the ground won't it?

That's what I felt reading fishers comments. And I was talking to someone from the trust tonight who is a lot closer to whats going on than me and they were also convinced of this.
However, after much deliberation, I've decided to attend the march but I'm not boycotting the game, everyone I spoke to tonight said the same thing.

chiefdave

I'm not really a fan of the boycott. Don't think it will bother SISU in the slightest and has the potential to impact the players if there's a significant drop in attendance.

But everyone has to make their own mind up and the most important thing is that everyone respects everyone elses choice.

Generally Midfield

A boycott is fairly unimaginative, it will not have full compliance and will end up just looking like a shit crowd. I thought the piggy protest was excellent. It caused a slight disruption, non violent and highlighted the plight. A far better protest would be for people to turn their back for a period of time while the game is going on.

The best idea was Northern Wisdom saying people should clean the bricks with fans names on. Shows sisu and Wasps up and puts fans in a good light. A boycott is unimaginative and divisive.

Otis

I'm going Saturday. Missed last night's game and have now missed a number of games this season, where as normally I don't miss any games at all all season long. :(

I will therefore be going up on Saturday (fingers crossed and hoping my daughter is free from any commitment).

skybluebeduff

You're kidding yourself. Who cares if Fisher is bothered. He is not SISU.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread