Carlisle Match Thread (1 Viewer)

hill83

Jordan Clarke costs us a goal? We ho could have seen that coming?

Oh yeah....me

Where's the posters having a go at me now? #superior

They may be good in future but we need a good right back now

But hey I'm just anti Clarke right? No I just understand this game

Seriously mate. You seem almost pleased.
I know I know you in real life but you are a complete bellend on here.

Bite etc.
Bore off

FinnishSkyBlue

moussa hits the post, leon clarke forces the keeper to a great save.. i fear it's not our day and they'll score second late on. but there are going to be blips as mr robins said.

covboy9

sounds like we will get goals today but we seem well dodge at the back, com on lads takeover we are a much better side

Sky Blue Pete

Oh yeah....me

Are you there or listening on the radio?

Otis

Still fancy us to get something out of the game.

Thursday must have been such a massive boost to confidence and it shouldn't have bothered us that much going 1-0 down this afternoon. The team must believe they can turn things round. It was also scored very early on, so loads of time left.

SkyblueCookie

dadgad

Oh yeah....me

Why don't you fuck off, plank.

Happy_Martian

lol, Geoff Foster on CWR.... "Both Walsall goals were offside"

Paxman II

I think from the sounds of it we are a bit 'jaded' after Thursday. If we plug away we will come good and probably nick it later on tbh. Carlisle are rubbish, we just need MR's half time tweaks and a chat then we will come out with the attitude fired up for 45 minutes. Once one goes in from us there will be only one winner...

covcity4life

Seriously mate. You seem almost pleased.
I know I know you in real life but you are a complete bellend on here.

Bite etc.
Bore off

dont worry the feelings mutual right about now

i didnt rates clarke performance(like many others) on thursday and i got lambasted for it,you even labelled me anti-clarke and talked up his technique

today he messes up and you say we need a new right back! its laughable,your so easily blinded by results

and you know me in real life so cut the crapa bout being pleased cov are losing

fact is people had a go at me because some people refuse to believe the truth about cov sometimes,thats fine everyone can get like that but i wont take people chatting shit to me when they i havnt even said anything wrong.

Otis

I think from the sounds of it we are a bit 'jaded' after Thursday. If we plug away we will come good and probably nick it later on tbh. Carlisle are rubbish, we just need MR's half time tweaks and a chat then we will come out with the attitude fired up for 45 minutes. Once one goes in from us there will be only one winner...

Yep. One goes in and we will be going to the caretaker asking for the keys to the flood gates.

Sky Blue Pete

i didnt rates clarke performance(like many others) on thursday and i got lambasted for it,you even labelled me anti-clarke and talked up his technique

today he messes up and you say we need a new right back! its laughable,your so easily blinded by results

fact is people had a go at me because some people refuse to believe the truth about cov sometimes,thats fine everyone can get like that but i wont take people chatting shit to me when they i havnt even said anything wrong.

Seriously are you there cos I will listen

Brighton Sky Blue

Doubled by Shrewsbury and potentially Carlisle, yet 4 points off MK Dons and at least 3 from Donny. Unbelievable.

Otis

I'm intrigued, how do you know each other?

Ex lovers?

Master and servant?

Known Hill as a poster for years as he used to post on GMK.

Always seemed a top bloke to me.

CC4L on the other hand is King of the Trolls! ;)

hill83

I was saying he is a good player and will eventually be above us as a club. I've gone in record saying we need to improve at right back. I think he had a good game the other night. It's called an un biased opinion on a player.

You are, on the other hand, unable to see his good points and come across as a complete prick. I'm sure many agree with me.

"I know more than you, superior knowledge etc"
Utter utter clown.

Edit: and like I said, 'on here' you talk sense in real life some of the time

Last edited:

harvey098

I really fear it will stay 1-0. Hope I'm wrong but if I was a betting man I wouldn't put any money on us scoring today. It's a long season though and I think we wouldve taken 6/7 away wins even if we do lose today.

shy_tall_knight

I don't rate Clarke as a defender seems to make significant defensive errors regularly, he is good in possession and looks a skilful player but IMO struggles with the basics of defending . Also seems to have an ego that needs managing, when it comes to defending prefer Cyrus when it comes to going forward prefer Clark.

Users who are viewing this thread