CCFC Holdings - voluntary liquidation problem? (3 Viewers)

J

Jack Griffin

http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/about/gbhtml/gp4.shtml#ch1
10. Can anyone object to dissolution?

Any interested party can object to the registrar.

11. How and why can they object?

Objections or complaints must be in writing and sent to the registrar with any supporting evidence, such as copies of invoices that may prove the company is trading. Reasons could include:

if the company has broken any of the conditions of its application for example, it has traded, changed its name or become subject to insolvency proceedings during the three-month period before the application, or afterwards
if the directors have not informed interested parties
if any of the declarations on the form are false
if some form of action is being taken, or is pending, to recover any money owed (such as a winding-up petition or action in a small claims court)
if other legal action is being taken against the company
if the directors have wrongfully traded or committed a tax fraud or some other offence

A full list of conditions can be found in sections 1004 and 1005 of the Companies Act 2006. http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/46/contents

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Could be any of a number of reasons though Jack. It could even simply be a number of the B class shareholders.

Pretty certain it is not the Alan Edward Higgs Charity or the Alan Higgs Centre Trust I can not see what they would gain from it. There is no legal action that the AHCT is involved in against CCCFC H. AEHC is linked to the JR and CCFC H is one of the plaintiffs but I would have thought in AEHC interests to see CCFC H go not reinstate it

My money would be on HMRC, SISU themselves or perhaps a disgruntled shareholder

duffer

"if the directors have wrongfully traded or committed a tax fraud or some other offence"

Always a possibility that... there are certainly some questions I'd like to see answered, although they mostly relate to CCFC Ltd, in fairness.

sky blue john

Just a thought could it be a tactic from Sisu preventing Acl giving someone else a lease to use the stadium. For example if the lease is still in play until the ccfc holdings is finally disolved it may be challenged if acl want to negotiate a lease with someone else.

wingy

Did the PSL holders ever get satisfaction over the money taken being refunded ?

Suppose it would b e too much to expect the SFO to be having a look.

Did the PSL holders ever get satisfaction over the money taken being refunded ?

Suppose it would b e too much to expect the SFO to be having a look.

Wingy - still waiting on whether we will return to Ricoh being used as excuse to stall and avoid payout for next 5 years methinks - so my £375 of support I willingly donated will disappear into the fecking sunset which could have been better utilised purchasing my Guinness requirements.

Users who are viewing this thread