CCFC v Tranmere - Match Thread (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

I sky Plus'ed "Escape to the county", really liked the "mystery house", but you never get to find out what they have done at the end

shame really

harvey098

Eakin saying "he's got the ball and running at the defence" I don't know if we are defending or attacking! Fucking useless commentary.

Nonleagueherewecome

Eakin saying "he's got the ball and running at the defence" I don't know if we are defending or attacking! Fucking useless commentary.

If he sounds excited, assume it's a Tranmere player: it's who Clive supports, remember.

RichieGunns

Im hearing a lot of booing from a minority of supporters everytime we don't get something right.

Do these people really think booing them is going to do the players any good :(

Rather counter productive in my view!

------------------

Though on a good point our fans are making a lot of noise! Sounds like there millions of sky blue fans there lol

Greggs

75% - 25% possession in favour of Tranmere. City have no shits on target. Nice

Nonleagueherewecome

Is anything happening now?

torchomatic

SkyBlue_Bear83

Very surprised at the possession stat, for the first 30 mins it sounded as if we were on top without creating any clear cut chance. Tranmere came into it near the end of the half

I am listening on the radio

Maaaaaardy

Ah, hello HT. Going in the shower and listening to it on the radio, sticky from golf, nice weather though! Come on lads, on a plus side boys we'd be hard pressed to be worse in center mid than we were last Sunday! And Fleck could come on and do a Fabregas cameo like the one he did against Villa couple of years back. 2 goals and an assist would be welcome right now!

PVA

Except for Premier League/Champs League/Internationals etc, possession stats are usually woefully inaccurate.

There is no way we would have only 27% possession today.

Users who are viewing this thread