Celtic's gradual demise. (1 Viewer)

Monners

Ah the old talk about my parents trick.

Now that is a disgusting thing to talk about.
Add that to the old ira singers that has now been admitted too, and it makes for a pretty accurate description of Celtic in my original post .
Vile vile vile Club
What are you drivelling on about? Admitted to what? - I happen to mention my recently departed mother who was a Celtic fan and you come out with the same nonsense. I don't ever recall her singing IRA songs, but maybe you knew her better than I did. Suit yourself - nasty little piece of work

Pipehitterz

What are you drivelling on about? Admitted to what? - I happen to mention my recently departed mother who was a Celtic fan and you come out with the same nonsense. I don't ever recall her singing IRA songs, but maybe you knew her better than I did. Suit yourself - nasty little piece of work
read matex's post, your'e getting yourself in a little bit of a muddle
i will refrain from a parent baiting retort as 'nasty piece of work ' i am accused of being, i am no scum sucking wanker that talks about someones mum and dad like you very clearly are
must be the celtic in you, lol or was it the celtic paedo in you that makes you so sore

Monners

Glad I have struck a nerve. As I say - nasty piece of work. (and I think I managed to decipher your poor grammar to get the gist of the childish abuse). Play up Sky Blues and all that.

Pipehitterz

Glad I have struck a nerve. As I say - nasty piece of work. (and I think I managed to decipher your poor grammar to get the gist of the childish abuse). Play up Sky Blues and all that.
Nah you were just a c**t.
You don't start on the parents Mate
Remind yourself who got the bite.

rondog1973

Ah the old talk about my parents trick.

Now that is a disgusting thing to talk about.
Add that to the old ira singers that has now been admitted too, and it makes for a pretty accurate description of Celtic in my original post .
Vile vile vile Club
Will you be condemning Rangers too for some of their fans vile sectarian bigotry and songs glorifying murdering Loyalist paramilitaries?
Not to mention the actual clubs (now thankfully ended) policy of not employing Catholics.

clint van damme

read matex's post, your'e getting yourself in a little bit of a muddle
i will refrain from a parent baiting retort as 'nasty piece of work ' i am accused of being, i am no scum sucking wanker that talks about someones mum and dad like you very clearly are
must be the celtic in you, lol or was it the celtic paedo in you that makes you so sore

what sort of pathetic c**t uses child abuse to try and point score on an internet forum?
What is it you find so amusing about children been raped?

Pipehitterz

Will you be condemning Rangers too for some of their fans vile sectarian bigotry and songs glorifying murdering Loyalist paramilitaries?
Not to mention the actual clubs (now thankfully ended) policy of not employing Catholics.
yeah I will if it's a rangers thread.
What's your point other than to stray completely off the point of this Celtic thread where nobody is talking about rangers bar you

clint van damme

Clearly not
How would you like me to attack your Mum and dad and insult them even though they have never heard of this forum let alone Read it ?
Would you retaliate accordingly ?
Or as it did , retaliate directly to the attacker ?

you mentioned paedos first you clown.

Gazolba

Just been beaten in a Champions League qualifier by a part time team from Gibraltar.

This has to be the lowest point in their history.

<snip>.
Almost as bad as England losing to Iceland. They just need a better manager.

Gazolba

If you stereotype people it makes life a lot more simple I find.
Just remember they are stereotyping you too.

rondog1973

yeah I will if it's a rangers thread.
What's your point other than to stray completely off the point of this Celtic thread where nobody is talking about rangers bar you
The point is that you clearly have an axe to grind with that particular club so I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that you may be a fan, supporter or fair weather friend of said club's traditional nemesis Rangers.

Depressingly, there are extreme elements of both clubs fanbase who express their devotion via hatred of the other. Not unusual in football rivalries, but when it resorts to the kind of slurring abuse you engage in, then......

Minorities of Celtic and Rangers fans are the flip side of the same coin, and it's (dick)heads on both sides. You clearly belong in that minority.

asiaskyblues

Is Matesx talking to himself this last piece? It seems all of you are talking to yourself especially Otis. So I take it that all Brit guys who marry ladies from other shores either talk to themselves and threaten each other for talking to themselves.

Otis

Is Matesx talking to himself this last piece? It seems all of you are talking to yourself especially Otis. So I take it that all Brit guys who marry ladies from other shores either talk to themselves and threaten each other for talking to themselves.
Tis true.

tisza

having been married to someone from other shores for 15 years i can assure you the only chance i get a word in is by talking to myself!!

djdoc1888

Just been beaten in a Champions League qualifier by a part time team from Gibraltar.

This has to be the lowest point in their history.

Further more, once Lincoln Red Imps had scored, I emptied my last Betway balance of £10 on Celtic turning it around.

Saint Brendan Rodgers must do better.
This demise is terrible :(

Bring on the liquidated rangers ;)

Gazolba

No Scottish club has ever been that great. Yes, Celtic won the European cup once much like England won the World Cup once. Don't hold your breath waiting for either to happen again.

Covstu

I thought they were going to throw it away last night at 3-2. I hope the league gets better and I think with the gers back this will happen but Celtic will still top the league for the next 2-3 seasons.

RegTheDonk

Just back on the football side of things ..... proof if ever it was needed that Celtic and Rangers have no god given right to be automatically included in the top two tiers of the English league. If they want to earn their way into the big money, let them start in the conference.

djdoc1888

Just back on the football side of things ..... proof if ever it was needed that Celtic and Rangers have no god given right to be automatically included in the top two tiers of the English league. If they want to earn their way into the big money, let them start in the conference.
What proof?

Celtic scored 5 in Europe last night.

And no Celtic fans I know want to join the English league

Users who are viewing this thread