Champions league semis and final (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

Is Pep a great manager or an average
manager with a lot of money?
Building that Barcelona side fantastic. At Bayern inherited a v good side and kept it ticking. At Manchester has built a machine that works effortlessly against lesser teams but finds it difficult to take final step when a battle is needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Building that Barcelona side fantastic. At Bayern inherited a v good side and kept it ticking. At Manchester has built a machine that works effortlessly against lesser teams but finds it difficult to take final step when a battle is needed.

He inherited a good few of those barca players from rijkaard

The CableGuy

But the battle was won. City let Real get off the floor and get the axe nearby.

cc84cov

He’s over rated

Evo1883

Ah well , hope Liverpool beat them .they really are not that good how the fuck they've won this over 2 legs is baffling but that's football

Users who are viewing this thread