Changes to the Ricoh next season - Waggott (1 Viewer)

Astute

OMG. How dare you lot have a pathetic argument between yourselves without waiting for me to join in?

Astute

Good to see prices reduced but one small complaint (of course ! ) My daughter ,who is a JSB got sent the letter , not me. Shouldn't it go to an adult really, especially if she's only 5 years old ?

Maybe they know she is more sensible than yourself ;) :)

ajsccfc

If I now receive a letter intended for a small child I won't be happy. Unless it comes with crayons or some kind of sticker, which would make my week.

pusbccfc

Maybe for the 20 or so who are complained, we should open up one row for them.

The telegraph has been silent for the past 5 years.

shy_tall_knight

I doubt I will be renewing my ST, neither of my sons really want to go, especially mid-week games which in Div1 / Div 2 there are plenty. Brother, brother-in-law, nephews - didn't get STs this season and hardly went all season. For a couple its anti-SISU for others it was can't be bothered. They all turned up for Crewe and I don't think that has convinced them to return. This season has been awful, our last 2 relegations were far better seasons, hopefully we won't be relegated but I rarely look forward to games.

The Reverend Skyblue

Has Waggott thought about rotating the stands so they don't face the pitch, then we don't have to watch Prochwitz,Webster and most of the others pretend to be professional footballers

letsallsingtogether

Really sad as I doubt I will renew my ST ether:(
But there is a long time to go yet.:thinking about:

Nick

Administrator

What I meant was, the Telegraph chose lots of meaningless comments to make everything seem bad.

Whereas if they picked comments from people who quite openly dislike SISU they would get more of an idea of the response. If somebody doesn't like SISU they wouldn't be saying fair play for the sake of it, or saying it is shit because they don't like SISU.

A bit like if Les Reid wrote a piece praising the council, you would know they really have done well..

(if that makes sense, didn't really explain it very wekk)

Ashdown

Name and shame these pricks

Ashley Scorer: 'Won't go if the North Stand is closing.'

Sheila M Payne: 'That's where I have sat since we moved from Highfield Road. Here's one who won't be going next season...'

Neil Pritchard: 'Anything to alienate the club from its greatest asset - the fans!'

They're just opinions like yours Mr high horse !

Astute

A bit like if Les Reid wrote a piece praising the council, you would know they really have done well..

I would know that he is either unwell or had taken a big bang to the head.

Nick

Administrator
Yes, and they are stupid opinions. People saying they won't go if the north stand goes, its fucking pathetic and no one can argue otherwise.

It is like the people who say "I didn't go because Tim Fisher said this".

My mate supports West Ham, he stopped going because Karen Brady didn't smile enough on the Apprentice.

stupot07

Sounds like a good move by the club. Cheaper tickets, get people closer together to try and create an atmosphere (worked in JPT games), whilst leaving the option for extending if we get a big gate.

Well done waggott for listening, and shame on those that refuse to go specifically because of these changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

Sounds like a good move by the club. Cheaper tickets, get people closer together to try and create an atmosphere (worked in JPT games), whilst leaving the option for extending if we get a big gate.

Well done waggott for listening, and shame on those that refuse to go specifically because of these changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

If it wasn't these changes it would be some other reason, stu. :whistle:

SkyBlue_Bear83

My mate supports West Ham, he stopped going because Karen Brady didn't smile enough on the Apprentice.

Not going because they disliked something Fisher said or did is a more understandable reason than this shit people are saying now.

I'd say the equivalent is someone saying they are not going because the walk to the ground is too long from the car park or they are not going because there aren't enough turnstiles and kiosks open.

Otis

I stopped going because she refused to get her tits out!

skybluetony176

Have to say agree with all of that but the overriding factor in enjoying the JPT games was the performances and results.

skybluetony176

I would think people are not staying away because of what TF said, it's more likely because of what he did. I haven't heard anyone personally say that they aren't going because of what TF said. Although if you're really that sensitive you're spoilt for choice on TF comments.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I would think people are not staying away because of what TF said, it's more likely because of what he did. I haven't heard anyone personally say that they aren't going because of what TF said. Although if you're really that sensitive you're spoilt for choice on TF comments.

I've seen quite a few time on here 'I was going to go but after that I'm not' after a Fisher interview appears, it doesn't stop me going but its a better reason than the north stand is closing.

Astute

I stopped going because she refused to get her tits out!

Are you saying that you stopped going because Joy has kept Waggott and fisher hidden away recently?

Otis

I've seen quite a few time on here 'I was going to go but after that I'm not' after a Fisher interview appears, it doesn't stop me going but its a better reason than the north stand is closing.

The north stand is closing? Since when? When did this happen? Why did no-one tell me?

It's a disgrace! I sit in Row ZZ all by myself and I will quit going if they move me!!

SkyBlue_Bear83

The north stand is closing? Since when? When did this happen? Why did no-one tell me?

It's a disgrace! I sit in Row ZZ all by myself and I will quit going if they move me!!

You say this in jest but there are people out there who genuinely say this rubbish and mean it.

Astute

You say this in jest but there are people out there who genuinely say this rubbish and mean it.

And there are some people that let it wind them up. You don't even know if they are genuine.

wince

Well done waggott for listening, and shame on those that refuse to go specifically because of these changes
The reason for going to Northampton was because long term they said they needed 365 revenues , now with out them revenues smaller crowds ect they can cut one of the only revenue streams they have , maybe they should start with an apology ,say they got it wrong and tell people what the plans are going forward , then they might not need to close stands, because the way they are going its gonna be a fiver to get in and you can sit on the bench

Astute

The reason for going to Northampton was because long term they said they needed 365 revenues , now with out them revenues smaller crowds ect they can cut one of the only revenue streams they have , maybe they should start with an apology ,say they got it wrong and tell people what the plans are going forward , then they might not need to close stands, because the way they are going its gonna be a fiver to get in and you can sit on the bench

We have had 'kind of' apologies. And I expect that is all we will get.

To me it is a bit late for apologies now. What I want to see is actions instead of words. If they say again about a new stadium I want to see it advance past just saying things. I want a team and club to be proud of instead of people feeling sorry for me. And it looks like they have decided that is what they want to do now. Otherwise we would still have SP.

colin101

As many on this thread keep telling me it's great news the prices have been reduced, unfortunately Tim F or Steve W haven't written to me so can I ask what are the prices for next season. I sit in Block 3 and as an oldie, I have checked all the sites and cannot find any evidence that my season ticket price for next season is being reduced.:whistle:

Wiseoldfool

As many on this thread keep telling me it's great news the prices have been reduced, unfortunately Tim F or Steve W haven't written to me so can I ask what are the prices for next season. I sit in Block 3 and as an oldie, I have checked all the sites and cannot find any evidence that my season ticket price for next season is being reduced.:whistle:

The he club have only written to season ticket holders in the north stand as they are the ones
who will be moving seats.Nobody will know the actual prices until after Sunday

SkyBlue_Bear83

Prices not announced, it will be a reduction and a flat rate for the stand so no premium price. It will be family zone and then everywhere else.

ccfcway

2 positive news stories out today

a closure of a stand
the team are staying in a hotel

yes, this is how far we are falling !!

Users who are viewing this thread