Match Thread Charlton v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 15th Oct (2 Viewers)

stupot07

The swap around didn't help things when page went off :(
I dont know why we've only got one defender on the bench, stupid of you ask me.

1x GK
1x Def
1x Midfielder
4x attackers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
We should change our name to Coventrynil. It would save time when they read the scores out on telly!

ccfcway

lets not over react. its one loss in a season of loses. We have appointed a director to give it a go, we are bound to lose games and there is a chance we could go down.

covmark

lets not over react. its one loss in a season of loses. We have appointed a director to give it a go, we are bound to lose games and there is a chance we could go down.
We are bound to lose games and there is a chance we could go down. So no ones over reacting then are they?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

stupot07

We are bound to lose games and there is a chance we could go down. So no ones over reacting then are they?

There is a real danger we could go down, this has the feel of our championship relegation season, with us looking OK in possession, but lacking the killer instinct in both boxes. The lack of loan window worries me, and we still have to replace McCann in Jan. Need Andy rose and Chris stokes back ASAP.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ccfcway

not judging, but I would say "Ffs, I quit as a fan after 50 years, we are simply awful with no hope" is an overreaction to a defeat to Charton.

We are a club going one way and everyone has a tipping point, which this chap may have just reached, but for those of us who are left to expect a director with no management experience to haul us out of this mess is "hopefully" at best

Gazolba

We had to lose otherwise the protest against the owners would have been meaningless.

ccfcway

We had to lose otherwise the protest against the owners would have been meaningless.

so please explain the Charlton protest, as I think they had a handsome win today and are still very annoyed ta their owners. Its a one off game.

Warwickhunt

You know what we could do with now? Plastic pigs! Thousands of them. All on the pitch at once. But us some time, right? ;)
I am flogging them on ebay

ccfcway

Clive on cwr "I know the scoreline says they have been hammered, but there wasn't that much between the teams"

lapsed_skyblue

Optimists might have thought of a derby match next season with Aston Villa in the Championship. Others may of thought of a League One match-up.

It is now looking like we could still be in separate divisions - Villa in League One, CCFC in League Two. Maybe a derby will happen in the National League.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I would say he is a lot better, he actually knows how to defend. The Turnbull signing is looking a very odd one.

When he joined us there was Saints fans pissed off and talking about him being in their first team this season. He looks a million miles away from being a PL player.

That seems the worst I've seen him play today. I hear he wasn't great against Port Vale either

Liquid Gold

God that was awful.

I think our best hope at he moment is getting a bash on the head and thinking we support a different team

Users who are viewing this thread