Match Thread Chesterfield - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 2nd Sep (2 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Bloody Clive Eakin on CWR going on about that Birmingham cricket team .

skybluepm2

Oh how supportive people are being. Typical of cov fans.
I don't agree with the dropping of Andreu, but there is no need for all the negativity. Let's wait and see how it works. Some of the comments are ridiculous.

Opinions. Should we just accept everything Robins decides as gospel? If we win 5-0 with this XI then I know nothing.

skybluepm2

Bloody Clive Eakin on CWR going on about that Birmingham cricket team .
giphy.gif

torchomatic

Lee Burge. FFS.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

What the fuck. Why no Andreu? Let's go with the team that hasn't worked the last couple of games.
Some managers never learn !

chiefdave

Hopefully Burge has a good game. If he drops a clanger today you'd imagine questions will be asked about getting rid of RCC.

O'Brien doesn't seem short on confidence so hopefully being dropped will give him a kick rather than have him doubting himself.

Grendel

The only change I don't get is why has Kelly come back in for Andreu?!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Didn't robins always play Jennings over Fleck when he was last here?

Stevenson out altogether.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

bloody hell, so much negativity and we haven't even kicked the ball yet
It's all about opinions !

Fans want to see the best players , playing !

Andreu is one of our best players isn't he !

ccfcway

It's all about opinions !

mine is that we have won 50% of league games so far, have a manager with the best win record of any in our history (allbe it at a lower lover than most) and we are playing the team at the bottom of the table.

I'm looking fwd to todays game

matesx

There will be some proper meltdowns on here if we lose this one.

ccfcway

If you watched them instead of just trying to be clever and never really making a point, you would have seen how the games changed. ;)

I watched the 2nd on ifollow that i've paid for as cant make every game live . We had plenty of time to come back into it and didn't offer any attacking threat. The 2nd goal wasn't great defending at all. If you supported the players instead of wanting one of them dropped after 2 individual mistakes in a game with another 10 team mates, it would help;)

As for my point, it was I believe your wrong in saying O'Brien mistakes resulted in 2 loses

Nick

Administrator
I watched the 2nd on ifollow that i've paid for as cant make every game live . We had plenty of time to come back into it and didn't offer any attacking threat. The 2nd goal wasn't great defending at all. If you supported the players instead of wanting one of them dropped after 2 individual mistakes in a game with another 10 team mates, it would help;)

You would have also seen we were on top of the game until the goal ;)

The keyword there is "individual mistakes".

clint van damme

As for my point, it was I believe your wrong in saying O'Brien mistakes resulted in 2 loses

I agree about the attack, that's why I want that changed as well. Would still have been 0-0 without O'Briens clanger. Wasn't at Yeovil.

ccfcway

Yeah I agree, but to say that it's not worth being there, and the abuse burge is getting is just stupid... let's wait and see how it pans out

The abuse any of them are getting is stupid. We are league two, and 4 games into a season. 99% of players at this level are going to be inconsistent in performance or make mistakes.

Nick

Administrator
Their team looks pretty big / physical!

Evatt is going to have a field day if we try and hoof it up to our strikers all game

Users who are viewing this thread