Chesterfield (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

chinamans view

All out attack TEAM.
BURGE
RICKETTS JOHNSON STOKES

VINCELOT FLECK

LAMERIES KENT OBRIEN MURPHY

ARMSTRONG

ready_96

Put ricketts and reda back together in the middle. phillips or haynes to come in at RB. Start Kent, JOB and AA....3-0. :pimp:

bringbackrattles

I reckon Mowbray will keep faith with last weeks side with JOB the only change if fit.I'd like though to see young Kent having a full game.This is going to be a close fought game I feel and with goals,but let's hope the Scunthorpe game was just a blip and we get back on track. 3-2 to the Sky Blues.

Buster

Ricketts back in the middle JOB and Kent in for Tudguy and Murph, back to the high intensity passing football similar to when Madders was fit . Remove a few tired legs just after 60 mins and revert to 442 with Tudguy and Murph

Speedies_Chips

Put ricketts and reda back together in the middle. phillips or haynes to come in at RB. Start Kent, JOB and AA....3-0. :pimp:

Haynes at right back??? he is one of the most one-footed players I have ever seen. He wouldn't be able to play the ball down the line.

lifeskyblue

Id keep the same team as at Scunthorpe. Hopefully the players will respond to TMs comments. Inject pace second half and hopefully get a few goals. Chesterfield won't be easy to beat but i think we will have learnt from last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

I would start with Tudgay and rest Armstrong. Yes he's the top scorer but will be a better asset from the bench than Tudgay imo. Then again that depends on the situation we're in.

Warwickhunt

I would see who they man to man mark Fleck with if its a forward then move the centre backs which will push fleckie forward and the Chesterfield forward will drift away from him if its a mid fielder then load another one in there or you covert to 3-5-2 as TM said most teams in this league play a stifling game we need to respond accordingly to each criteria

Gazolba

What is the sense in having short-term loans of 'starlets' from a higher division and not playing them? So Armstrong and Kent have to start. We are too inconsistent to make a prediction but I will not be surprised if we win, draw or lose.

Otis

Haynes at right back??? he is one of the most one-footed players I have ever seen. He wouldn't be able to play the ball down the line.

Course he would!!

You just place him on the outside of the pitch like thus (see below) and then he can always shape to pass with his left foot on the right hand side.

Haynes.jpg

armybike

#CCFC TEAM NEWS: Jim O'Brien returns and Ryan Kent makes his first start for the club. #PUSB

armybike

#CCFC XI: Burge; Ricketts, Martin, Johnson, Stokes; Vincelot, Fleck; Murphy, Kent, O'Brien; Armstrong. #PUSB

armybike

Subs: Charles-Cook, Phillips, Morris, C.Thomas, Lameiras Fortune, Tudgay.

Otis

Think we will win today and a much better performance to boot.

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

Samo

Strong bench

Users who are viewing this thread