Chris Eagles? (2 Viewers)

AFCCOVENTRY

From what I remember he is very good at set pieces which will definately help. We are not that great at set pieces.

Have a feeling Mogga is preparing I advance on next window when we might lose some loan players.

AFCCOVENTRY

He's only 29. Thought he was older. Made his debut quite young at Man U.

Should be in his prime now.

Experienced front line of Fleck, JOB, MAF, Tuggy

With kids around them of Rubén, Arma, Murph, Kent

Covstu

This would be a great signing for us. This is another example of how TM can attract a better class of player.

jimmyhillsfanclub

So Eagles is the New kid in town.....good stuff.

....but lets not get too excited.....in fact, lets take it easy.

hope hes not come to us as a last resort.

Maybe while hes training with us, Skyblueweeman can book him into the hotel california

ready_96

Fortune, Eagles, Ricketts....feels weird for us to be signing players that dont require me to check there wiki page and stalk there previous clubs forum to find out if they're any good haha

The power of the mowbray is drawing in them in from afar and long may it continue. Imagine what he'd have got in with an extra million in the kitty!?

SkyBlueZack

Could he possibly play in the midfield two with Vincelot? Or would he be too attacking? Certainly would give us options

torchomatic

Clearly not, but to try and get into a winning team, playing great football with a great fan base and manager?

He clearly isn't coming here for the money

wingy

So Eagles is the New kid in town.....good stuff.

....but lets not get too excited.....in fact, lets take it easy.

hope hes not come to us as a last resort.

Maybe while hes training with us, Skyblueweeman can book him into the hotel california

Guess this Takes us to the Limit.

Evo1883

Have to admit , mowbray is making us look a real team here whilst we seemingly have nothing financially ..bizzarre yet amazing and exciting at the same time

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

i think so long term,he just dont seem to fit mowbrays template

i just wish i could remember more eagles lol

btw i hope people now realise that they shouldnt take keiren crowleys word as gospel, although i know this aint a done deal of course.

Slightly harsh on Kieren given he said it wasn't happening months ago. May have been absolutely nothing in this till very recently.

Chipfat

This might be the experienced player TM was talking about before, he said money was not an issue and he just wanted a chance to play. At 29 with lots of knowledge he could be good to have around the changing room with the kids we have. If it is him TM is just wanting to see if he fits into the dynamic of the team and is somebody that will not disrupt or lead the younger ones into bad habits.

Eagles ability has never been an issue, he is a very good player and someone that is a level above L1 which is what you are looking for as a club. A contract to the end of the season with options to extend would be a very good signing if he fits in with the squad environment...

Captain Dart

bringbackrattles

You have to say if Eagles is here it is a great coup by Mowbray. Whatever the reason is for him to drop down to League One as he is a quality player,who gives a toss as it proves we are attracting players we couldn't before. At this level he should be scoring and creating plenty so I can't wait to see him in the Sky Blue. Great news !

covcity4life

just seen his youtube vids. wow lets hope he gets fit and can do similar for cov

maybe posh home game he might be signed for?

Hobo

Seems odd that if he can still cut the mustard, why he is still without a club. I am not going to get excited about this just yet, but trust Mowbrey will be casting a shrewd eye over him in training.

junglej13

This news seems to have been greeted very positively by most but I'm not sure. There have been huge question marks about Eagles attitude for years. I trust Mowbrays judgement but this could be an unnecessary risk I think.

Astute

Sort it out Mowbray. What are you doing signing Man Utd castoffs?

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread