Christmas message from Dave... (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Pretty weird really how you keep trying to go on about Clans.

Almost as if it wasn't a clan of middle aged angry men that get together to get excited over photoshops an 8 year old could do freehand on an ipad. ;)
like I said saying it as it is.
Any way up the City nice win today to set up a good new year.
PUSB

Nick

Administrator

Well yes, lay the facts out to work it out.

Somebody agreeing with me on the internet doesn't mean it's a clan.

However, the same people meeting up to plan protests, meeting up to discuss photoshop plans, meeting up with other fans to hold their hand and shout about their owners, meeting up to shake hands and stand on a hill. What are the trust meetings where everybody sits and listens to the leader speak? There is the method man and a few Old dirty bastards in the mix as well.

Which looks more like a clan to any sane person? ;)

cloughie

However, the same people meeting up to plan protests, meeting up to discuss photoshop plans, meeting up with other fans to hold their hand and shout about their owners, meeting up to shake hands and stand on a hill. What are the trust meetings where everybody sits and listens to the leader speak? There is the method man and a few Old dirty bastards in the mix as well.

There is the method man and a few Old dirty bastards in the mix as well.

what a sad and disgusting reply. who are you to be judging anyone else

Grendel

Disgusting reply? Grow up.

dongonzalos

According to you the Ricoh is never an option until the legal actions are dropped.

I did say in a perfect world for SISU.
Long term won’t be an option for either side whilst there is the futile legal action.
I also think that whilst SISU are around, like the Council did, Wasps will be planning for life without CCFC unfortunately.

Gosford Green

Well, 337 registered users have viewed the Wycombe match day thread. Not that you'd know that. Oh or Peeler. Or Gosford Green...

I was actually at the match, and the one in fucking horrible Boxing Day Burslem. The former was enjoyable the later awful but neither have any long term bearing on the future of CCFC. The issue on us having nowhere to play in Coventry next season does, this car crash of a football club is something very dear to me and its potential demise worries me so yes I post more on this sort of thing as opposed to us going 80 minutes without a meaningful shot on target.

I might check out the Port Vale Match thread as I missed big bits of it due to being moderately over refreshed.

Is Nick a prick? It is not a very scientific but in the real world the pole came out as a yes 80/20.
When asked about being a bit sad it came out 95 / 5

Nick

Administrator
Is Nick a prick? It is not a very scientific but in the real world the pole came out as a yes 80/20.
When asked about being a bit sad it came out 95 / 5

Bit random, it's up there with the fake accounts people set up just to have a go at me when I point out what's going on ;)

It's up there with accounts like the one of jjglory, just there to do a job.

Gosford Green

Bit random, it's up there with the fake accounts people set up just to have a go at me when I point out what's going on ;)

It's up there with accounts like the one of jjglory, just there to do a job.

Point out whats going on as long as it is not slanting towards anything negative against the club and its owners ?

Nick

Administrator
Point out whats going on as long as it is not slanting towards anything negative against the club and its owners ?

Nah, just pointing out the obvious nonsense from people like you and others. The timely appearances and woosh of getting everybody worked up, then vanishing and going quiet until something else needs to happen.

It happens time and time again. Have a look at the Jimmy Hill Way twitter for a good example... It's as if people's accounts can only be active within certain timeframes. It's weird they were going batshit mental over the space of a couple of weeks and then nothing isn't it?

It's exactly as said, there to do a job. Exactly the same way you replied to somebody else to randomly go on about a "pole" about me being a prick, I am often a prick but at least I am a consistent prick and not just when needed from other people ;)

SBK

Nah, just pointing out the obvious nonsense from people like you and others. The timely appearances and woosh of getting everybody worked up, then vanishing and going quiet until something else needs to happen.

It happens time and time again. Have a look at the Jimmy Hill Way twitter for a good example... It's as if people's accounts can only be active within certain timeframes. It's weird they were going batshit mental over the space of a couple of weeks and then nothing isn't it?

It's exactly as said, there to do a job. Exactly the same way you replied to somebody else to randomly go on about a "pole" about me being a prick, I am often a prick but at least I am a consistent prick and not just when needed from other people ;)

Just me signing in with a "Fake Account" You remember, the one I set up using my shortened pseudonym when my original account didn't work on here for a couple of weeks...... Totally agreeing with some posters on here, and apparently with the "Pole...or should that be Poll" about you being a prick. Letting people know you banned me for daring to have differing opinions to you. Before you bat your gums about me being sweary and aggresive, I've looked at your own posts and finaly come to the conclusion.... Yes!.. You are a nasty piece of work who goes out of his way to cause rows. (Oucho.. I think it was) said, and proved his posts that you have to "Have the last word on any post." Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"...............................NOW! you can ban this account too :)

Nick

Administrator

Just me signing in with a "Fake Account" You remember, the one I set up using my shortened pseudonym when my original account didn't work on here for a couple of weeks...... Totally agreeing with some posters on here, and apparently with the "Pole...or should that be Poll" about you being a prick. Letting people know you banned me for daring to have differing opinions to you. Before you bat your gums about me being sweary and aggresive, I've looked at your own posts and finaly come to the conclusion.... Yes!.. You are a nasty piece of work who goes out of his way to cause rows. (Oucho.. I think it was) said, and proved his posts that you have to "Have the last word on any post." Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"...............................NOW! you can ban this account too :)
You clearly weren't banned for differing opinions were you? Let people know all you want, the thread is still there.

If it was anybody else you were being like it to or pm ing suggesting that they have disabilities to then you would have been banned a lot sooner.

If it makes you feel better thinking it's because of a different view then crack on, the scores of others with different views to me says otherwise.

Last edited:

Grendel

Bat your gums - lol

peeler

Well, 337 registered users have viewed the Wycombe match day thread. Not that you'd know that. Oh or Peeler. Or Gosford Green...

Why did my name get mentioned ? .......Actually I completely forgot the game was on.
However I did listen to the Port Vale game on CWR while sipping a very nice Valpolicella Ripasso.

cloughie

So you still haven't worked it out even though it 's been pointed out to you.
some of us do not come on here all the time because of YOU hogging every thread It becomes boring.
Not any other agenda

Captain Dart

So you still haven't worked it out even though it 's been pointed out to you.
some of us do not come on here all the time because of YOU hogging every thread It becomes boring.
Not any other agenda

A good admin is barely noticed and doesn't take sides.

This is the only forum I've ever participated in where the admin makes (by far) the most posts.

Nick

Administrator

This is the only forum I've ever participated in where the admin makes (by far) the most posts.
So I'm not entitled to post as much? I run it as a fan, so I'm perfectly entitled to post and have an opinion.

It's amazing the people preaching how forums work are the ones who have needed multiple accounts, where they would have been banned instantly.

I can't have a opinion, but you can have 2 accounts and never discuss the actual thing the forum is about? Don't think that's how it works is it?

Last edited:

skybluetony176

The biggest wum on this is admin and by some distance. Click bater that makes him a poor mans Simon Gilbert.

I post occasionally on a motorsport forum where the bitching at times (although rare) can be worse than here and all admins involvement is is to pull things back and nip it in the bud. The opposite of admin on here where it seems to be more about goading than administrating.

Nick

Administrator
The biggest wum on this is admin and by some distance. Click bater that makes him a poor mans Simon Gilbert.

I post occasionally on a motorsport forum where the bitching at times (although rare) can be worse than here and all admins involvement is is to pull things back and nip it in the bud. The opposite of admin on here where it seems to be more about goading than administrating.
Maybe you can have a look what click baiting actually is? It was only the other week somebody was outraged because I altered their actual click bait.

Do those forums have to deal with people with no interest in motorsport? Sounds like a dream and the olden days on other forums.

This site is very lightly moderated, it always has been. Ironic though what you are moaning about, have a look at your replies in this thread to perfectly valid points.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator

It was clearly a play on last using the word clan repeatedly... Hardly disgusting, especially as most of your posts are trying judge me.

covmark

This is the only forum I've participated in where the admin turns a blind eye to posters who have no interest in the forum subject. Who are there to push an agenda with duplicate accounts.
I'd say Nick is a fan like the rest of us. He's allowed his opinion like the rest of us no matter how much you disagree with him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Knowle on GMK?

Perhaps a good moderator should also ban posters who refrain from commenting about football on a football forum - what do you think?

skybluetony176

have a look at your replies in this thread to perfectly valid points.

You never did back up your “perfectly valid points” on TJHW. That’s wumming. Saying something unfounded for a reaction, you then as always give it the who what me routine. Again wumming.

It suits you that this forum is lightly moderated. Let’s not pretend that it isn’t that way for your own benefit. Although you inevitably will.

Nick

Administrator
You never did back up your “perfectly valid points” on TJHW. That’s wumming. Saying something unfounded for a reaction, you then as always give it the who what me routine. Again wumming.

It suits you that this forum is lightly moderated. Let’s not pretend that it isn’t that way for your own benefit. Although you inevitably will.

It isn't unfounded is it? It was asked what would happen if we were kicked out, I replied to it with pretty much what would happen.

Your first post in this thread was to call somebody a prick. Don't try to preach about how to run forums etc when you give it loads like that all of the time acting like a poor man's sky blue kid. If it was BBR, Wingy or somebody like that telling me about it then they would have a point.

No, it's lightly moderated as that's how it has been since the very start. The only real rules clamped down on are duplicate accounts and personal threats, the only editing / removing is usually with duplicate threads that get merged if by a computer or locked with a link to the other or editing clickbait type thread titles.

shmmeee

Again, didn’t you and Grendel literally have a super secret squirrel meeting with Fisher and Co because you decided you were best placed to represent people.

Let’s not pretend it’s all one way. You have your own cliques.

Grendel

Again, didn’t you and Grendel literally have a super secret squirrel meeting with Fisher and Co because you decided you were best placed to represent people.

LAST and NW attended I believe.

Gosford Green

Knowle on GMK?

Perhaps a good moderator should also ban posters who refrain from commenting about football on a football forum - what do you think?

If you mean here, then this a Coventry City forum. The football as you mentioned it is usually a side show.

Nick

Administrator

Yeah you didn't reply when I sent you a message explaining it in great detail did you?

I've never met Grendel and I am sure letsallsingtogether would love to be in my clique ;) Have never met Fisher either.

Nice try though, you tried to pull it out the last time this happened and then completely ignored the PM sent explaining to you exactly what happened. Nobody was representing the "people" or trying to.

It's almost to a tee the same every time. The old "you run this forum you shouldn't have an opinion or post" and then the "you have met fisher with your friends".

I clearly didn't, I clearly made sure I went out of my way nobody could throw that at me ;)

skybluetony176

It isn't unfounded is it? It was asked what would happen if we were kicked out, I replied to it with pretty much what would happen.

Your first post in this thread was to call somebody a prick. Don't try to preach about how to run forums etc when you give it loads like that all of the time acting like a poor man's sky blue kid. If it was BBR, Wingy or somebody like that telling me about it then they would have a point.

No, it's lightly moderated as that's how it has been since the very start. The only real rules clamped down on are duplicate accounts and personal threats, the only editing / removing is usually with duplicate threads that get merged if by a computer or locked with a link to the other or editing clickbait type thread titles.

You are a prick. What you said was unfounded and still is. You said it to create a divide which is why you’re a prick.

Users who are viewing this thread