Colchester United (Away) Match Thread (4 Viewers)

stupot07

Bloody fortune starting again.... :(
[MENTION=2910]cov[/MENTION]entry_City: #CCFC v [MENTION=2772]col[/MENTION]U_Official: Charles-Cook (GK), Phillips, Ricketts, Martin, Stokes, Vincelot, Fleck, Lameiras, Murphy, O'Brien, Fortune. #PUSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Weak bench.
[MENTION=2910]cov[/MENTION]entry_City: #CCFC subs v [MENTION=2772]col[/MENTION]U_Official: Burge (GK), Haynes, Di. Kelly-Evans, Thomas, Tudgay, Sambou, Elford-Alliyu. #PUSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Charles-Cook (GK), Phillips, Ricketts, Martin, Stokes, Vincelot, Fleck, Lameiras, Murphy, O'Brien, Fortune

Really starting to annoy me the chances Fortune keeps on getting

SkyBlue_Bear83

Tudgay is technically better and more intelligent than Fortune, neither can really run so it doesn't matter about that. Really frustrating me.

stupot07

Wigan have looked pretty good today, winning at Rochdale 2-0.

stupot07

Surely George Thomas would be a better option than Fortune. No idea why we loaned him out

I think he's on international duty with Wales u19's, so wouldn't have been available even if he wasn't out on loan

Edit: he is, scored in a 3-0 win away to Georgia

SkyBlue_Bear83

I haven't seen Fortune play, why is he so bad?
Awful first touch, slow, clumsy, every time he receives the ball his default move is to bring his back to goal and to hold it up even when there is empty space to attack and the obvious option is to continue moving forward with a dribble or pass into space and then he holds on to the ball for way too long resulting in either giving it away or momentum being lost.

For someone who played in the top flight his technique is pretty terrible.

TakeMeHome

I hope Sambou becomes a decent first team player so that when he scores we can shout SAMBOOOOOOUUUU when he scores like Chelsea did for Kalou

Astute

I hope Sambou becomes a decent first team player so that when he scores we can shout SAMBOOOOOOUUUU when he scores like Chelsea did for Kalou

I want him to end up being a good first team player so he can score us lots of goals.

Astute

Fortune to have a good game today. They have a dodgy defence. He will use his size and experience to hold the ball up and set up Murphy, Job and Vincelot.

Users who are viewing this thread