Collins signs for Luton (1 Viewer)

steve82

Likewise being local don't concern me. What he'd offer to the team is what I liked the idea of.

Well done Luton. They will be a force again in league two this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve82

Ahh he was shit anyway.... couldn't score against us in the checkatrade trophy game so we had a lucky escape.

covcity4life

twice hes not chose cov. he dont care about us so why some worship him i do not know

we will tonk luton with bilmau and mcnulty

turnbull will have collins in his pocket too!

steve82

twice hes not chose cov. he dont care about us so why some worship him i do not know

we will tonk luton with bilmau and mcnulty

turnbull will have collins in his pocket too!

I'd doubt Turnbull could keep track of his wallet in his pocket!!

luwalla

If he was born in Barnsley would people be bothered?
yes massively. Proven 20+ goals a season striker at this level. Place of birth nothing to do with it...

lets hope there was another one on MR radar that will be a nice surprise for us... will be even more disappointing / seem like bad club business if George Thomas ends up getting sold and not replaced too

no_loyalty

He could come from Timbuktu for all I care. He was a 20 goal a season striker, something we desperately need.

Reuben Reid's contract with Exeter ends on the 30th June, he could be an option?

steve82

Depends what type of striker he's wants. If it's a natural goalscorer and not a out and out target man then I suspect we may look at Matty Godden of Stevenage, Tommy Widdrington will know about his time in the national league south and conference

steve82

Surely explains why the french fella was signed over the weekend as a different option?

All makes sense, that's why we hijacked the maxi Biamou Friday as Collins was heading to Luton.

Biamou may be a more first choice striker than some hope unless he's another 15+ striker he's his eye on?

covcity4life

i dont know why some dont rate bilmau as a first teamer already. we have that many fans that watched sutton week in week out?

one sutton forum i read stated that if he sorts out his gas tank he could make it to championship. well now he will be training more than twice a week so it bodes well!

Nick

Administrator
It will also depend on our outgoings as well, ie Luton just sold a player and instantly had the cash to buy Collins.

Reactions: vow

CovBurty

I don't care that much. Surely Robins has other targets. So this guy goes to Luton, City fans will argue over anything. Let's at least wait till season starts before we start the moans. Remember we are in L2, just cause we r CCFC means bog all now. Get over it. Luton shit anyway.

steve82

We're gonna get knocked back from players it's natural.
Matt Green did too..... apparently!

covcity4life

do we not get compensation fee for willis if he goes next summer?

willis and g thomas would be first teamers imo. stevenson would play his fair share of games over course of season

Users who are viewing this thread