Comedians (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Im off to see Jason Manford at the Warwick Arts Centre tomorrow.

Booked it in the middle of lockdown and me and the Missus had completely forgotten about it until our mates who are also booked asked us if we were going for something to eat first!!

Not actually sure what to expect from him so going with an open mind!

I thought he was brilliant when I saw him my wife said not as good as the previous tour.

AOM

O2 saying it's the highest demand for tickets they've had in 15 years. O2 priority app just isn't working for me

• Sad
Reactions: vow

Terry Gibson's perm

O2 saying it's the highest demand for tickets they've had in 15 years. O2 priority app just isn't working for me

Same for me it just times out, if they have released all the tickets there will be none available for general sale

Terry Gibson's perm

I bet there will be plenty of tickets on resale for massive prices (if you can still do that)

chiefdave

Managed to get through, no trick just hammering refresh constantly until it loaded. They'll add stacks more dates once general sale starts.

Otis

But if he's got a residency for a year, there should still be some tickets left shouldn't there?

chiefdave

But if he's got a residency for a year, there should still be some tickets left shouldn't there?
If those 12 sell out more will be added. He did over 100 dates last time and the tour went on for well over a year. They'll just keep adding dates while they are selling out instantly.

And if they don't just wait until a few days before, the price of the resale tickets will drop right down.

Terry Gibson's perm

O2 have had a right kicking this morning but what a farce and now the tickets are selling for way over the face value.

chiefdave

Anyone been trying to get tickets? The demand is insane. Already up to 85 shows and the tours now running till November 2024.

stay_up_skyblues

Given up for now as it was supposed to be a Christmas present with a view to going next year. Plumped for Frankie Boyle in April instead. But will no doubt catch the Peter Kay residency in London and make a weekend of it.

chiefdave

But will no doubt catch the Peter Kay residency in London and make a weekend of it.
27 dates now at the o2, that's got to be a record for most shows in a single tour, add in the dates from the last tour he did and he must be up there in terms of acts who have played the o2 the most times in total.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Going to the glee club in couple of weeks to see Mike Bubbins , really looking forward to it

Terry Gibson's perm

At the moment there aren’t any I want to see, I twanged to see Peter Kay but lost interest trying to get a ticket.

Astute

skybluetony176

Never has been funny. But it is all about the wrong way equality is dealt with these days. If she wasn't disabled we would never have heard of her. Has anyone ever watched her and not got the punchline well before she has managed to say it?

Equality should all be about everyone getting the same chance. If you're not funny you're not a comedian.
Comedy is like music though. Just because you don’t like her doesn’t mean no one else does. People pay to see her at the end of the day.

Astute

Comedy is like music though. Just because you don’t like her doesn’t mean no one else does. People pay to see her at the end of the day.
People pay to see her because they can't get tickets for proper comedians.

chiefdave

If you've not seen Lewis Black before, and he's pretty unknown here - did Glee in Birmingham a few years ago and it was far from full, you're missing out. He's put his 2012 DVD up on YouTube. Well worth a watch.

Users who are viewing this thread