court papers explained (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Reading them is the easy part - writing them however ...!

Is there anything that doesn't provoke you to play the sad violin for Our Glorious Overlords?

Godiva

Reading them is the easy part - writing them however ...!

Is there anything that doesn't provoke you to play the sad violin for Our Glorious Overlords?

Is there any sentence you can't interpret as being a pro-sisu statement?

Back in 2009 I had a company that we set up to manufacture a communication device to commercial aircrafts. It took us 7 month to plan, implement, write, review and publish a complete QA/QC system for the product, the manufacturing and the organisation. We filed more than 2100 pages to EASA for certification and approval.

With that experience I can safely say it is incredibly tougher to write documentation than it is to read them.

Nonleagueherewecome

Back in 2009 I had a company that we set up to manufacture a communication device to commercial aircrafts. It took us 7 month to plan, implement, write, review and publish a complete QA/QC system for the product, the manufacturing and the organisation. We filed more than 2100 pages to EASA for certification and approval.

With that experience I can safely say it is incredibly tougher to write documentation than it is to read them.

From you, no, because they all bleeding well are!

Ashdown1

So what is your connection to 'Auntie Joy' ??

torchomatic

Grenduffy is a part of a "Menage a trois" with Summerfuckingmoron and Torchy.:eek:

I'll have to check out whether those posters actually exist as your posts are usually fabricated and filled with lies

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

torchomatic

Sky Blue Kid

While I might rarely agree with those three, there is no need for that type of comment.

I take it you've never been a victim of their pack mentality then mate?
Have you never noticed while having a debate with one, the other two slip in and "Have each other's back's? If not, your time will come.;)

Nonleagueherewecome

Sick Boy

I take it you've never been a victim of their pack mentality then mate?
Have you never noticed while having a debate with one, the other two slip in and "Have each other's back's? If not, your time will come.;)

hahaha, I think you are taking the forum a little too seriously. Using your belief in the pack mentality, there has been plenty of it from those with different points of view. I wonder why you haven't spoken out about this before?

James Smith

Because they have chosen to stay away from media such as this. PWKH has been in here purely as it is a friendly environment where he would get a million likes if he just posted that he fed his cat tuna fish. You would be grovelling thanking him for keeping you informed. There have of late however been more challenges and criticisms. As a consequence the appearances have become less and less and now total silence.

Ah you mean SISU have stayed away from the media like normal people stay away from ionising radiation lest they get burned? They'd get a roasting on here I suspect.

James Smith

Try this new washing powder and you'll believe none of the dirt will ever stick to you.
New S SU SUDS - Not sure where they're available.

sisusudsy.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread