Cov vs Welsh match thread (2 Viewers)

Otis

Yes, and the games nearly over too...oh wait a minute...:facepalm:

SSN saying "we are playing like we are just waiting to be beaten."

Try and talk yourself out of that one. :facepalm:

Taziano

Facebook User
This is really dire....... i didn't think it could get any worse......... clearly I was wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

torchomatic

Just want my team to win. Getting one over on me seems more important to you. As always.

SSN saying "we are playing like we are just waiting to be beaten."

Try and talk yourself out of that one. :facepalm:

Otis

Just want my team to win. Getting one over on me seems more important to you. As always.

You really are an arse aren't you!!

It's always you with the smartarse remarks to things. I can accept defeat tonight. What I cannot accept is the team not turning up. All I am asking for is for the players to give a shit. That was the point of my post. It was having a go at the players for not putting in the effort and playing with a bit of spirit! All you can do is to come back with some smartarse quip.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Why am I even listening to this shit?

jabharty

Well said Otis.
It doesn't piss me off when we lose like we did earlier in the season, it pisses me off when this half-hearted side doesn't turn up, doesn't give a shit about winning a relegation battle, and couldn't care less about survival. Absolutely diabolical.
In other news, hear Nuneaton are doing well....

Otis

just want them to play like it matters.

Not much to ask for is it.

Fook me, only 2-3 years back Exter City played with their hearts on their sleeves and got a draw at Old Trafford!

Not expecting a win tonight, not even a draw. Just want to see some passion, spirit and effort.

Otis

When you hear someone on SSN say we are playing like we are just waiting to be beaten that really hurts.

torchomatic

I don't think I'm the only one on here, to be honest.

They seem to be playing alright to me.

You really are an arse aren't you!!

It's always you with the smartarse remarks to things. I can accept defeat tonight. What I cannot accept is the team not turning up. All I am asking for is for the players to give a shit. That was the point of my post. It was having a go at the players for not putting in the effort and playing with a bit of spirit! All you can do is to come back with some smartarse quip.

CCFC123

well it finally may of rammed home that some of these players simply dont give a shit..... going through the motions. Fuckin disgrace.

torchomatic

What about the bit where he said that McSheff is real quality? You probably didn't hear that bit...

When you hear someone on SSN say we are playing like we are just waiting to be beaten that really hurts.

Otis

Give it time...it sounds like Cody and Macca are a threat.

Still time of course. No-one is saying there isn't. Why weren't they up for it from the off though? Salako was saying it was like a library and there was no atmosphere and Cardiff have been on a little bit of a slide of late. Just thought we would be fired up going into this one!

AFCCOVENTRY

Half the team know they will find another Championship club at the end of the season. They just don't give a shit.

Otis

I don't think they dont give a shit, they are just out of their league sadly

Agree. Not the same thing though as "lying down waiting to be beaten" is it. Cardiff are a much better team. No-one is denying that.

Salako now saying we have upped our game. Why did it take until we were a goal down though.

NINOOVCOV

come on covfans stop squabbling, we normally play shite for one half, so with this in mind we should wallop the welsh in the second half.....well at least im trying to be possitive...:D

AFCCOVENTRY

A little happy note to lift the shit scoreline....

if Pompey and Donny win their game in hand we will be bottom of the table :wave:

Otis

come on covfans stop squabbling, we normally play shite for one half, so with this in mind we should wallop the welsh in the second half.....well at least im trying to be possitive...:D

But we all know we have only scored 7 away goals all season. The one thing we didn't need tonight was Cardiff scoring. That's the thing that irks. We've started terribly, let them score and only then ater giving a goal start before started to turn up.

Otis

Right. Half-time. time to re-group, get motivated and come out of the blocks fighting. Let's at least give it a real go.

We haven't even scored a single in our last 4 away games.

Let's go for it!

skybluejelly

come on we never play two halves the same we cant be as bad as the first half....although saying that we could be worse..pusb... its praying time

Users who are viewing this thread