Match Thread Coventry City - Forest Green Rovers Match Thread - Tuesday 17th Oct (4 Viewers)

Hobo

Well you wouldn't employ someone who required Microsoft skills would you do work a computer.

So you'd never employ s goalkeeper who can't catch or kick. If you did you'd never offer him a new deal.

You couldn't afford me by the way.

"Well you wouldn't employ someone who required Microsoft skills would you do work a computer."
I wouldn't employ someone who cannot construct a sentence.

Grendel

Nazon with players in the box blazed wide from a stupid angle

Grendel

Grendel

Corner and mcnulty not in the box but stands by the corner taker

Esoterica

Kept wondering who their number 7 is. Thought for the whole first half he was called Hash-Brown. Kept looking to see if he was playing up front with McMuffin but just seen it's actually Marsh-Brown

letsallsingtogether

Burge has made one mistake in 12 games is it?
O’brien Made 2 in 4? Still some catching up to do yet.
But they just hate him could turn out for England they would still call him shit.
They expect him to save every shot and then get the ball to our player every time.
I know he should have saved that bad bounce or not, but he can't help the forwards score we have been weak in that position all season that is also what got us religated.

Some things just don't change.
We have had no luck in the league for over 10 years probebly have to put up with it for another 10 years:(

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Biamou should have done better with 1 header. Think that's about it. Our passing is slow and negative but I don;t blame the players, there's nothing in the middle to pass to so they're missing the options.

I get you. I mean more so over the season so far rather than today.

They certainly haven’t been helped over the past three games; no idea how we’ve been told to set up so they’ll have no idea either I suspect!

Grendel

But they just hate him could turn out for England they would still call him shit.
They expect him to save every shot and then get the ball to our player every time.
I know he should have saved that bad bounce or not, but he can't help the forwards score we have been weak in that position all season that is also what got us religated.

Some things just don't change.
We have had no luck in the league for over 10 years probebly have to put up with it for another 10 years:(

Lee burge could play for England - good one

ccfcway

If it stays like this the main reason we haven't won will be that we failed to score against a team conceding nearly 3 a game.

I agree with you, but Funny as that wasn’t many peoples stance when O’Brien’s mistakes happened, it was him that cost us the points.

Users who are viewing this thread