Coventry City v Luton Town - Championship playoff final - 27th May 2023 - Wembley Stadium (5 Viewers)

mmttww

I delivered (beer barrels) to the fizzy moon Thursday spoke to manager players will be returning to Leamington and heading to it after
Is this Greggs' alias account? Picturing a stampede of pissed up football fans breaking down Fizzy Moon's garden fence thanks entirely to this post.

LTFC2023

I’ve been posting on here as a Luton supporter for most of the week and had nothing but decent responses, thank you all for your hospitality.

Almost game time. Sitting quietly drinking my body weight in ale so I have some hope of sleeping, hope our players aren’t going with the same plan. Whoever wins, I hope it’s clean- no dodgy VAR, no contentious on field decisions, just a clear winner. Not sure I can cope with penalties either.

This game is unique- no massive backing, no parachute payments, with both clubs having been to hell and back, yet here we are playing for a place at the top table. Who knew huh?

Have a safe journey down, see you at Wembley.

Harry

Yep, it is unique, pretty incredible that these two teams are said to playing the richest game in football. Who would have thunk

The CableGuy

No matter what happens, I'm proud of this team. They've outfought most of the league to get this far, with a lot less money to spend. To get this far is an amazing achievement.

kg82

Anyone know how to get from London Euston to Wembley ? Trainline says no tickets, I figured they would have tickets for underground but not.
Overground to Wembley Central. Will take about 10-15 mins to walk to the ground from there.

robbiekeane

Overground to Wembley Central. Will take about 10-15 mins to walk to the ground from there.
Walk to Euston Square (about 300 metres way) tube station and get the metropolitan line train (browny red colour) train to Wembley

TomRad85

Well its turns out moving house has ended up being a pretty good distraction. I was bricking it, but after yesterday my body is in absolute bits and I'm fucking knackered, so really I'm just looking forward to a nice sit down and a bottle of coke.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Adge

Doesn’t matter what the team is. Wave a flag-don’t wave a flag, wear a bucket hat, wear a Sky blue wig, wear a Sky blue top, paint your face, spray your hair, sing and shout loud, do whatever you can to try and get this great team/club of ours over the line today…,,,,,

Adge

Well its turns out moving house has ended up being a pretty good distraction. I was bricking it, but after yesterday my body is in absolute bits and I'm fucking knackered, so really I'm just looking forward to a nice sit down and a bottle of coke.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Haven’t been sleeping properly all week, this is what football does to grown men/women but some would struggle to understand.
So does anyone know how I prepare tonight for one of the best days of my life or one of the most disappointing? 😊

stay_up_skyblues

Morning ladies and gents. It’s time. The Championship play off final. Over 20 years following them home and away and I genuinely never thought I’d see the day. Bag of nerves and already emotional, Christ knows what I’ll do if we win. Have an amazing day everyone, fuck knows we deserve it. PUSB.

SkyBlueMatt

Woke up this morning feeling.... like I'm going to be sick.

Come on city! How are we in the playoff final? I've always found it funny when people cry at football but not going to lie, I'm feeling emotional already.

Going to enjoy the day no matter what. Beer in the sun with 37000 Cov fans, it's going to be a good day.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread