Coventry transfer deadline day (6 Viewers)

runner

I'm genuinely concerned we haven't, as yet, got a striker in ... one injury and we are finished upfront ... feel this will be our downfall if we don't get someone inbound tomorrow pre 11pm.

AFCCOVENTRY

I'm genuinely concerned we haven't, as yet, got a striker in ... one injury and we are finished upfront ... feel this will be our downfall if we don't get someone inbound tomorrow pre 11pm.

Not even a rumour at the moment for a striker!

lifeskyblue

Bet there’s a surprise in store for us but hope it’s not in the hunt, rammage mould

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Bet there’s a surprise in store for us but hope it’s not in the hunt, rammage mould

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's me ;) 2 year deal, £750 a week.

I'll kiss the badge, two foot players and might score the odd goal.

giphy.gif

Hobo

There are loads of strikers out there we could sign, most of them would be a waste of time. You should not worry about us not signing a striker, you should worry about us signing the wrong striker.

JulianDarbyFTW

Robins says Willis is going nowhere.

They didn't bother to ask him about Stevenson.

I have a soft spot for Geoff Foster, based on the fact that he seems like a forgetful character from a sitcom, but let's face it, he's no Jeremy Paxman when it comes to asking questions. It's as if he's afraid of asking anything that might offend, despite the fact that he's supposed to be a journalist.

Captain Dart

wingy

Finally coming good. Clearly a confidence player.

I like him!! It's made easier now that he's scoring freely too!
That was the only concern for me, that his confidence appeared a tad fragile, If he'd have hit the ground running the lads who've backed him at the bookies would be collecting now.

Adge

It's me ;) 2 year deal, £750 a week.

I'll kiss the badge, two foot players and might score the odd goal.

giphy.gif
Great-a new boy boy for us! Might take the pressure off Burge for a bit.

AFCCOVENTRY

Robins said last night that there is a player they have lined up but it's down to TW to sort it out and get it over the line.

RoboCCFC90

Allegedly one striker - possibly from Scotland - will be signed today, unsure how true.

Users who are viewing this thread