Match Thread Coventry v Bolton Match Thread - Monday 2nd Jan (2 Viewers)

Buster

Totally dejected after recent run but looking forward to a shock 3 goal win .
First drink since before xmas so probably pissed at 6 pm
Happy New Year to all my fellow Sky Blue Masochists

Evo1883

As long as the lads put in a shift like they did Saturday , hopefully with some luck we can get a result .
But I'm going to predict a 2-1 defeat

CovisGod

Coming down today from Norfolk,

Went to 11 games last season and didn't see us lose,

First game this season today.......Get your bets on lads ;)

Ranjit Bhurpa

Almost 20 years to the day since we beat them 3-0 at the start of our Cup run. Let's go with the same score and a crowd of 12044

Generally Midfield

Looking forward to this more than any game for quite a while. Was really fed up after Bristol Rovers but Posh sounded much better and Slade is immediately bringing in the much needed new faces. A draw would be a great result given Bolton's position and a win would be unbelievable but it's the performance that matters and so long as that's a step in the right direction losing won't be the end of the world.

steve82

I heard Turnbull was suspended for this game?

I did too but nothing else has been mentioned so maybe we heard wrong?

Can't be far off 5 mind with some of his attempts at challenges ;)

Turnbull picked up his 5th yellow in the league at the defeat at Bristol Rovers. However I think they zeroed them in December so he's most likely on 1 now.

Interesting to see he's picked up 8 yellows in all competitions and 1 red. Bad tempered.... or just plain clumsy!!

ccfchoi87

#CCFC XI: Burge (GK), Sterry, Clarke, Turnbull, Haynes, G.Thomas, Rose, Reilly, Reid, Tudgay (C), Beavon. #PUSB

Work that out because I xant

Captain Dart

Surprised both Tudgay & Beavon play.
Wonder how they'll line up?
Haynes is getting a chance & Page is gone.:)

Hobo

1-1: the improvement continues but Coventry just fail to get the result over the line.

Captain Dart

Reid in central midfield then?? Looks 4-4-2 to me with Thomas right midfield
Slade likes 4-4-2, but has Thomas ever featured wide?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Looks like Willis and Stevenson possibly on the way out. I'm not one that usually buys into this sort of rumours but we heard the same about Sordell when he was left out last match and turned out to be true.

Users who are viewing this thread