Match Thread Coventry v Charlton Match Thread - Friday 14th Apr (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

Played very deep first half...letting them come to half way before challenging. Beavon limping (again). Think Bigi and turnbull looking good and doing their job. Burge looking like a goalkeeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

Not a great first half; no real flow or pattern of play to the game. Ruben and Beavon struggling to get into it, although Jones is looking better than I've seen him before but that doesn't say much.

Their number 9 is sort of player we need leading the line, especially in this system.

Turnbull must have been told to get forward and use the space in front of him, as that's two consecutive games where he's looked to attack and brought the call forward.

Nobody is standing out as being particularly good or bad. It's a nothing game so far, but we're winning!

skybluegaz

On the live table we're not bottom any more. If we rind out this result can we ketchup with 20th place by the end of the season or are we still mincemeat?

Grendel

Not a great first half; no real flow or pattern of play to the game. Ruben and Beavon struggling to get into it, although Jones is looking better than I've seen him before but that doesn't say much.

Their number 9 is sort of player we need leading the line, especially in this system.

Turnbull must have been told to get forward and use the space in front of him, as that's two consecutive games where he's looked to attack and brought the call forward.

Nobody is standing out as being particularly good or bad. It's a nothing game so far, but we're winning!

About right. I think defensively we've struggled and if it was the business part of the season this may have been more difficult.

Even with charlton looking pretty lethargic they've created too much.

Stokes for Haynes if he's fit surely.

Skyblueweeman

Just popped in as a break from packing. As things stand, do we live to fight another day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Jones should have done a lot better - wasted chance.

Captain Dart

Arghhhhhhhh...

Grendel

Ironically we've looked better this half.

oucho

Ewww

Users who are viewing this thread