Match Thread Coventry v Chesterfld Match Thread - Tuesday 1st Nov (3 Viewers)

CCFCadam

Fairly confident we will get the 3 points tomorrow 2-0 sordell x2. lets get up the friggin table and start challenging the top end.

oucho

3-0 home win, dead easy.

coop

I've missed every win so far this season do I stay away.We always like to help teams on bad runs but we should beat them 2-0

lifeskyblue

2-1 to city. Dominate for most of game but cling on in final 10mins after a defensive calamity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astute

Get an early goal then sit back in defence. They are poor at going forward so can't score 1-0

Nick

Administrator
I wonder if Rose will be on the bench tomorrow, thigh strain

Means Gadzev back in, not sure I feel confident with him, Stevenson and Bigi in centre mid.

Grendel

I wonder if Rose will be on the bench tomorrow, thigh strain

Means Gadzev back in, not sure I feel confident with him, Stevenson and Bigi in centre mid.

It should be ok against a poorer team but it's nowhere up to scratch against better sides.

Gazolba

Every shred of logic says we should win, therefore we will lose our unbeaten home record in a shock defeat.

covhead1

We all know what happens when we're up against a team we should really beat,
9 times out of 10 we fail miserably..........it's the city way.

I hope I'm wrong but I can see us losing this one.

higgs

Will ye be chanting at ched evans heard he got a lot of abuse from the scunny fans the other week?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

vow

Ha, wasn't so long ago he was moaning about the club and owners while being honest that he didn't know anything that was going on.

Now he is living the dream in hospitality.

Alright for some, it's as if he has something to promote.
He does indeed, a charity event with Huckerby, Mcallister, WGS and Richard Shaw.
It's for the Bobby Moore Fund for Cancer Research up at the Ricoh.

vow

Will ye be chanting at ched evans heard he got a lot of abuse from the scunny fans the other week?
No doubt, he's an opposition player and a bit of a scumbag to boot too.

Users who are viewing this thread