Match Thread Coventry v Morecambe Match Thread - Tuesday 15th Nov (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Coventry v Morecambe match, tactics and predictions :)

Pipehitterz

great chance to kick start sordells striker roll

weve done the fake winger experiment, lets get back to the real thing and play players in their natural positions
sordell up top, reid on the left, agyei behind the desk of the ticket office and wright at the dole office

ceetee

I understand your sentiment but Sordell does bring a lot to the team playing out wide and I'd be happy for him to stay there if others were scoring.
It's just that the central strikers aren't sharp enough, so I agree it's time to give Sordell an opportunity in the middle.

Pipehitterz

I understand your sentiment but Sordell does bring a lot to the team playing out wide and I'd be happy for him to stay there if others were scoring.
It's just that the central strikers aren't sharp enough, so I agree it's time to give Sordell an opportunity in the middle.
Exactly.
Who knows what a few games with Reid and Sordell playing in their correct positions will do
I think they've played alongside each other like this twice this season, and that was under tm so weren't likely to have worked under that negative style of play.
Sordell is looking 100% now, after starting late and then being injured for a fair few games, it appears like his pre season is over and he's up and running.
He's scored 4 whilst being unfit and out of position, who knows what he can do next.
We should at least try and find out in a fixture like this shouldn't we

stupot07

Anyone had any problems buying tickets. Its showing as sold out and won't let me pick my seat.

bea497858b773ae0424b0e15f5ba3b45.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Anyone had any problems buying tickets. Its showing as sold out and won't let me pick my seat.

bea497858b773ae0424b0e15f5ba3b45.jpg

Looks good availability in the lower number blocks :D

Anyone on the auto ticketing scheme got their ticket yet? Got my receipt via email but no ticket.

Anything like the Northampton game I was told it had been posted and it hadn't......

johnwillomagic

Need to win this one firstly to bounce back from defeat and also be good to actually try to reach round 3 in FA Cup this year.

Team I would like to see for game - giving a few a rest but keeping things strong.

RCC
Sterry
Haynes
Turnbull
Willis
Gadhzev
Rose
Bigi
Jones
Tudguy
Sordell

Subs: Burge, Harries, Ricketts, Stevenson, Lameiras, K.Reid, G.Thomas

oldfiver

Looks good availability in the lower number blocks :D

Anyone on the auto ticketing scheme got their ticket yet? Got my receipt via email but no ticket.

Anything like the Northampton game I was told it had been posted and it hadn't......

Did you select eticket or post?

georgehudson

Reference the team for Morecambe, i'd go for;
Burge,
Sterry, Willis, Turnbull, Harries,
Bigirimana, Stevenson, Haynes,
Sordell, McBean, Lameiras,
subs; Charles-Cooke, Ricketts, Gadzhev, Jones, Reid, Wright, Maycock.
I popped in to get tickets for the game £15 adults, £8 concessions & was pleasantly surprised that the ticketmaster levy, or as 1 wag put it, the, 'Anderson Benevolent Fund', seems to have been dropped.

Terry Gibson's perm

RCC
Sterry Ricketts Turnbull Haynes
Bigi gadzhev Maycock
Jones Sordell Reid

Burge g Thomas harries Lamieries and whoever

shmmeee

I'd like to see Thomas given a go in the front three I think. Or even Kyle Spence. Need to try something new IMO.

stupot07

RCC
Sterry willis Turnbull Page
Stevenson Bigi Rose
Thomas sordel Reid

Subs: Burge, Jones, Haynes, Harries, Ghadzev, McBean, Lamieres

Terry Gibson's perm

Devon's a winger/no. 10, and Dion is the rightback! Twins eh! Making life complicated!

I wonder if they ever swap;) they are certainly better players than their dad who I used to play with

stupot07

you are very rude to anyone who thinks differently to you. noticed that recently

of course when people give it back you say you feel bullied

"lol"
Go and troll someone else - you and everyone one on here knows that you were accusing me of being racist because I didn't rate Frank Nouble.

covcity4life

Go and troll someone else - you and everyone one on here knows that you were accusing me of being racist because I didn't rate Frank Nouble.

lol always with the race card. pathetic

last year you kept saying play tudgay play tudgay

now this season you see why that was silly. but no one is trolling you with lol's

treat others how you would like them to treat you

consider yourself eductaed :)

Users who are viewing this thread