Match Thread Coventry v Morecambe Match Thread - Tuesday 15th Nov (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

p.s it wasnt just nouble,you hated maf too and murphy some weeks

and this season you dont like agyei wright or bigi..........

but im not saying anything heheh

Grendel

Yes you are. You are saying you are a simplistic imbecile. Everyone on here knows that anyway.

stupot07

lol always with the race card. pathetic

last year you kept saying play tudgay play tudgay

now this season you see why that was silly. but no one is trolling you with lol's

treat others how you would like them to treat you

consider yourself eductaed :)

Oh the irony.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

stupot07

No, i never hated Murphy in fact it Kent i used to moan about and i have been complimentary about Bigi this season, he has lifted his performances
Let's look at the common denominator

Nouble - was shit and rightly released
MAF - was shit and rightly released
Agyei - has been poor this season and isn't good enough the majority of fans are in agreement, even you slated him on Saturday
Wright - ditto above
Bigi (last season) - was poor and could get a game. He has been a different player this season and has rightly been praised for his performances.

covcity4life

Red another 1 just remmebered. common theme no?

Anyway o made a point to give younbenefit of doubt. you broight it up not me.

Jist think ur comment bit rude to that poster

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Yes you are. You are saying you are a simplistic imbecile. Everyone on here knows that anyway.
Grendel I agree , couldn't have put it any better myself . fu**ing Muppet . lol ;)

stupot07

Red another 1 just remmebered. common theme no?

Anyway o made a point to give younbenefit of doubt. you broight it up not me.

Jist think ur comment bit rude to that poster

So you're at it again insinuating I'm racist? Just like your "kick it out", etc bollocks. Everyone knows exactly what you're implying.

Put me on ignore and leave me the fuck alone.

georgehudson

stupot07, You quickly mock others, yet, is it not a fact that Page is cup tied & you include him in your scenario ?
I may be wrong, & if so I hold my hand up, having not had a humility bypass

dongonzalos

Would love to see this line up but I won't hold my breath

RCC (just to keep him match fit)
DKE....Willis.....Caines...Haynes
.................Stephenson.................
Jones.............Bigi's.........Reid
...............Dan A. ..Sordell...........

3-0 city
3 goals in the last 15 mins

wingy

I bet this site is riven with examples of Stupot07 's overt racism.
Comments on such players as Mcgoldrick, Samuels Wilson and that ilk.
Haven't checked, just a supposition.
I guess he must be gingerist too!

Otis

I bet this site is riven with examples of Stupot07 's overt racism.
Comments on such players as Mcgoldrick, Samuels Wilson and that ilk.
Haven't checked, just a supposition.
I guess he must be gingerist too!
I love redheads!!!

I even quite like redheaded women too. ;)

In fact, at one point I made it a quest of mine to go out with a redhead.

MatthewWallis

Would love to see this line up but I won't hold my breath

RCC (just to keep him match fit)
DKE....Willis.....Caines...Haynes
.................Stephenson.................
Jones.............Bigi's.........Reid
...............Dan A. ..Sordell...........

3-0 city
3 goals in the last 15 mins

Please don't hold your breath, you will die as Agyei is not able to play

Stafford_SkBlue

Just wondering which game Page served his one match suspension.
If he is not available for the FA Cup then he should not played last Saturday, ie serving his one match ban.
It looks like he served his ban for the First Morecambe game, so he should be available to play, but I would rather see Haynes play anyway.
PS The other minor cup competition has its own discplinary and does not count for league games.

PPS - Bigi last season did not have any run of games, he was in, out etc, like most of the midfielders, very hard to turn in good performances on a single isolated game, playing with different players.

CCFC88

Just wondering which game Page served his one match suspension.
If he is not available for the FA Cup then he should not played last Saturday, ie serving his one match ban.
It looks like he served his ban for the First Morecambe game, so he should be available to play, but I would rather see Haynes play anyway.
PS The other minor cup competition has its own discplinary and does not count for league games.
players.

Just looked at the team news for the previous games,
Morecombe (a) - Ineligible
Wycombe (a) - On the bench
Scunthorpe (h) - Played
Morecombe (h) ineligible

Looks to me like he should not have been in the squad v Scunthorpe? Anyone know any better?

stupot07

stupot07, You quickly mock others, yet, is it not a fact that Page is cup tied & you include him in your scenario ?
I may be wrong, & if so I hold my hand up, having not had a humility bypass
Shmmeee had already pointed that out, I had forgotten he was cup tied.

89d38259f2f3e54c8d65631d74b95160.jpg

I don't often mock others, I just find it funny that because Haynes scored 2 from left back, people are now saying he should play on the wing in a front 3. We had thr exact same think with Christie, and more recently hussey. Its like the England let's try Wayne bridge and Ashley Cole together on the left as they're both attacking fullbacks. Attacking from fullback and playing on the wing in a front 3 are completely different positions requiring different attributes, etc. I'm sure the coaching staff / academy staff would have tried to convert him by now if they thought he had it in him, but we already have Jones, Reid,

I have no issue with Haynes,

dongonzalos

I don't often mock others, I just find it funny that because Haynes scored 2 from left back, people are now saying he should play on the wing in a front 3. We had thr exact same think with Christie, and more recently hussey. Its like the England let's try Wayne bridge and Ashley Cole together on the left as they're both attacking fullbacks. Attacking from fullback and playing on the wing in a front 3 are completely different positions requiring different attributes, etc. I'm sure the coaching staff / academy staff would have tried to convert him by now if they thought he had it in him, but we already have Jones, Reid,

It's probably your tone sometimes that gets people's backs up.
Just typing LOL.
Can be misinturpretated as either been a bit sarcastic or at best just completely dismissing the other person's opinion. That their comment was that lame they just deserved a 'LOL'
You may have been a bit busy and that's all you had time to do.
However your explanation here probably would not have got the same reply from the poster.
Just my opinion. Oh and don't worry about the other stuff Trump will look after you.

hill83

It's probably your tone sometimes that gets people's backs up.
Just typing LOL.
Can be misinturpretated as either been a bit sarcastic or at best just completely dismissing the other person's opinion. That their comment was that Lane they just deserved a 'LOL'
You may have been a bit busy and that's all you had time to do.
However your explanation here probably would have got the same reply from the poster.
Just my opinion. Oh and don't worry about the other stuff Trump will look after you.

LOL

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Just looked at the team news for the previous games,
Morecombe (a) - Ineligible
Wycombe (a) - On the bench
Scunthorpe (h) - Played
Morecombe (h) ineligible

Looks to me like he should not have been in the squad v Scunthorpe? Anyone know any better?

I think he was banned for the Morecambe game, even though he was ineligible. I know it makes no sense, but that's the only scenario I can think of - otherwise he couldn't have played v Scunthorpe.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I've been to busy with real life to keep up with the football over the last few weeks......October was c**t of a month for me......

......anyway.....over the worst of it....onward & upward with our biggest win of the season to date tonight.....

4-0.

covcity4life

there we go ,thats the reply that you should have posted.

i am glad i have helped in my unique way

200.gif

CCFC88

Its a home 1st rd cup replay against Morecombe, why not give him a shot there, all we hear of Haynes is that he cant defend but is excellent going forward so why not give him a go on the wing and relinquish him of his defensive duties.

Gareth Bale was played for years at left back, look what happened when someone decided to give him a go on the wing.

covcity4life

Its a home 1st rd cup replay against Morecombe, why not give him a shot there, all we hear of Haynes is that he cant defend but is excellent going forward so why not give him a go on the wing and relinquish him of his defensive duties.

Gareth Bale was played for years at left back, look what happened when someone decided to give him a go on the wing.

i think stupot is pointing out that similar was said of hussey but he never worked out

haynes is overated on here so he probably sees same thing happening again

however i think haynes is better than hussey and i wouldnt mind seeing this experiment.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

To be fair to Stupot, all the players he's accused of calling shit, have been shit, with the exception of Bigi who I think is excellent at this level. To prevent you of accusing me of being racist, just so you know I also think the following players are/have been shit:
Finch, McQouid, Connor Thomas, Andy fucking Webster, Gadzhev, Sam Ricketts (bar the opening 2-3 months), Peter Ramage, Darius Henderson, Stephen Hunt, Martin Lorentzson, Nick Proschwitz, Shaun Miller... I am sure there are others...

covcity4life

To be fair to Stupot, all the players he's accused of calling shit, have been shit, with the exception of Bigi who I think is excellent at this level. To prevent you of accusing me of being racist, just so you know I also think the following players are/have been shit:
Finch, McQouid, Connor Thomas, Andy fucking Webster, Gadzhev, Sam Ricketts (bar the opening 2-3 months), Peter Ramage, Darius Henderson, Stephen Hunt, Martin Lorentzson, Nick Proschwitz, Shaun Miller... I am sure there are others...

sounds like you dont like aryans tbh

georgehudson

Gmlk, I am of the opinion that Finch has plenty of time to make himself into a reasonable player.
He's only just turned 20, August I think, so there's plenty of time for him to iron out any inconsistencies in his game. I have to admit though, that there's a lot of disappointing players in that list, & that's putting it mildly.
PUSB

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Back on topic…

I’d like to see something like this. Should play a strong team, it won’t be an easy game and I want us to progress after the cup shambles from the last couple of seasons.

RCC

Sterry
Turnbull/Ricketts
Willis
Haynes

Rose
Bigi
Stevenson

Jones
Sordell
Reid

Burge, Harries, Turnbull/Ricketts, Gadzhev, Wright, Lameiras, Tudgay