Match Thread Coventry v Sheff Utd Match Thread - Thursday 15th Dec (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Absolute bollocks! That's ridiculous.

Absolutely no way Fleck is going to score 3 own goals.

All have to be in the first half before he goes to sleep

jimmyhillsfanclub

0-0.

All anticipated action both on & off the pitch will be virtually non-existent.

A dour, dull boring match with few chances for either of the premier league founder members....

....and thats all the SKY TV viewers deserve....

davebart

For once I have to side with those who are optimistic. We have a great record against Sheff Utd, and this is exactly the type of game where things do not go to plan for the favourites.

2-1

matesx

they will batter us

we are fucking clueless fairies with a shit "manager"

0-4

davebart

By and large we haven't conceded a lot of goals this season, which makes the last few results seem odd. I hope they can get back to the mean defence for this game and at least give us a chance.

JeffB

We tend to be at our best when we have been completely written off. Don't think it will be a massacre but you can bet your house on... Billy Sharp( Pen) featuring for them. Its like an annual bloody ritual.

no_loyalty

By and large we haven't conceded a lot of goals this season, which makes the last few results seem odd. I hope they can get back to the mean defence for this game and at least give us a chance.

We will have to play 10 at the back and one up front

st john

Put another way. Sheff.Utd are 3 points off the top. They come here on top form. They are expecting a win.
We on the other hand are in disarray. Rudderless with out a manager. Injuries to key players.
If we win then there will be questions about the last five defeats.
Reminds me a bit of the Milton Keynes game Feb 2015

Sky Blue Harry H

We need L Clarke to be off his game, Fleck to get sent off for a late challenge in the first 10 minutes,; then I'll take a 0-0 (looking forward to it!!)

Otis

The game is close so my optimism is retunring.

We are gonna play then off park with rowett in the stands.
Guess there is a possibility we may have a manager lined up and watching on. That would certainly help put a little spring in the step perhaps for the players.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

They usually come with 2 big lumps of C B's play Reid down the middle (says he always talking about players out of positions) but we need pace down the middle. Otis hope you mean our team with a spring in their step.

ccfcway

Wilder, the sheff utd manager .....

“You don’t want to see a team plagued by off-the-field problems, problems that are not the fault or doing of proper football people; problems that are because of mismanagement, because of people who maybe don’t understand the game. When they occur the people who suffer are the players, the staff and most importantly the supporters. I know because I’ve had it myself.”

Nick

Administrator

“You don’t want to see a team plagued by off-the-field problems, problems that are not the fault or doing of proper football people; problems that are because of mismanagement, because of people who maybe don’t understand the game. When they occur the people who suffer are the players, the staff and most importantly the supporters. I know because I’ve had it myself.”

Until they beat us and we get:

"Coventry city shouldnt be where they are, they have a really great set of players" blah.

Nick

Administrator
Think I am going to put another bet on 2 goals in the first 10 minutes if i can figure out how to do it.

Kingokings204

Going to be a loss tonight. The sad news is I don't know by how many wehe will lose by. It literally could be anything.

I would love to be wrong for the record

Johnnythespider

If we are 3 down by half time I might have an early night, got to pick my lad up from Swansea university tomorrow

shmmeee

He should get down the Ricoh and support us then! It wasn't Sisu who picked the team! Etc etc

torchomatic

Anybody want to try and hazard a guess at our line up?

Ask Venus. Ah, then again, don't bother. Be interesting to see if the cameras spot any potential managers in the crowd tonight.

Captain Dart

Guess there is a possibility we may have a manager lined up and watching on. That would certainly help put a little spring in the step perhaps for the players.

New game for Sky cameras, its called spot the manager! god I hope Steve Evans isn't in the stands.

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread