Match Thread Coventry v West Ham Match Thread - Tuesday 30th Aug (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Some of you are not taking this match seriously.......

Terry Gibson's perm

Not going don't want to watch West Ham or anybody's reserves/kids as if by 23 they aren't good enough for the first team they should be elsewhere,also ten pound is way over the top it's not even worth a fiver that we paid last year. Plus why is it a group thing now was better with straight knockout and no messing with extra time.

Could this be the lowest gate ever for a competitive game?

Hadji10

Really looking forwar to this one, should play as strong a team as possible. The JPT is very winnable for us, we should treat it with the utmost respect, after all it's our only real chance of glory.

dongonzalos

I do think we should play our kids. To make a point
But we would probably get fined.
I don't agree with the FL but will still end up popping along

shmmeee

If it is 5 changes, I'd go for something like:

RCC
DKE Willis Harries Page
Bigi Stevenson
Spence Thomas Lamerias
Agyei

I think that's 5 changes. Fill the bench with kids:

Burge, Leahy, Haynes, Shipley, Maycock, DKE, McBean

Hadji10

Burge should play and be given the chance to prove why he's twice the goalkeeper of Reice Charles-FlimsyWrist-Cook.

steve82

Burge should play and be given the chance to prove why he's twice the goalkeeper of Reice Charles-FlimsyWrist-Cook.

Your quite right Burge should start this game and be given the run out to gain more experience as he didn't have much of a preseason.
It would also be good for him to play to remind you why he's 2nd choice. You've clearly forgot or Lee Burges dad.

stupot07

Isnit it some weird that 6-7 of your starting line up should have either started the previous/start the next league game or be on tbr top x number of starts in the season?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Isnit it some weird that 6-7 of your starting line up should have either started the previous/start the next league game or be on tbr top x number of starts in the season?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can't see how they can enforce it now with under 23's bring in it none of them would have been in the first team.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I don't get that rule in any terms, a club should be allowed to play which ever professional footballers they want for whatever game.

It's not like clubs pick 11 fans to play.

Terry Gibson's perm

I don't get that rule in any terms, a club should be allowed to play which ever professional footballers they want for whatever game.

It's not like clubs pick 11 fans to play.

I can see why they had the rule but can't see why they have it for the minor cup competition but not the other two.

Users who are viewing this thread