Coventry & Villa (1 Viewer)

Leagues between Coventry & Villa 2012/13

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rob9872

How many leagues do you there will be between us next season?

Sky Blue Sheepy

The word miracle being overused a little here. 4 points in next 2 games and 0 for Brizzle and we are looking good again.

I rest my case. I can't see both happening and, even then, we've still got to hope Doncaster don't do us over and that Bristol don't pick up other points.

Villa won't go down because the teams below won't pick up enough points.

Tried to look at run ins with a level head, ignoring Portsmouth/Doncaster who are virtually down.

Peterborough (currently 48 points) - Leeds (L), SAINTS (D), WATFORD (W), Derby (L) = finish on 52 points
Millwall (47) - LEICESTER (D), Coventry (L), Ipswich (L), BLACKPOOL (D) = 49
Barnsley (47) - CARDIFF (D), Hull (L), Bristol C (L), BRIGHTON (D) = 49
Notts Forest (46) - BLACKPOOL (L), Reading (L), Hull (D), PORTSMOUTH (W) = 50
Bristol (43) - Birmingham (L), WEST HAM (D), BARNSLEY (W), Burnley (D) = 48

Therefore we need 9 points from our last four. Cannot see us winning at Southampton. Therefore we have to win the next three games or we are down IMO. Unfortunately my head rules my heart. :(

If the gap is not cut on Saturday I'm starting to plan for next season.

Astute

I rest my case. I can't see both happening and, even then, we've still got to hope Doncaster don't do us over and that Bristol don't pick up other points.

So you know the meaning of the word miracle? Brizzle have Brum and West ham who are both after promotion. 1 point away against a mid table team and 3 points at home. Miracle?

spwaverley4916

surely if Vile stay in the premiership and we get relegated there will be only ONE League BETWEEN us ??????:thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread