Crewe (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

Kick off delayed 15mins. Is it the crowd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
It's the collection queue that is so big! Everyone has ordered online since Millwall, so no chance for the club to post out tickets. We've moved 30 yards in 10 mins and another 400 yards to go I reckon. Loads behind us too.

D

Deleted member 2477

Total fuck up with tickets. If they want fans back this needs sorting asap. Thank god i bought a season ticket

Grendel

Total fuck up with tickets. If they want fans back this needs sorting asap. Thank god i bought a season ticket

The problem is the club are between a rock and a hard place.

Opening more turnstiles costs money and it's impossible to predict walk ups. The amount who seem to just be turning up can't be predicted.

For the record I was in a pub at 7.30 then drove parked and got to my seat before 7.45. Fans should just by tickets earlier and get in the ground 45 before kick off.

H

Huckerby

The problem is the club are between a rock and a hard place.

Opening more turnstiles costs money and it's impossible to predict walk ups. The amount who seem to just be turning up can't be predicted.

For the record I was in a pub at 7.30 then drove parked and got to my seat before 7.45. Fans should just by tickets earlier and get in the ground 45 before kick off.
Not that easy if you're coming from a different city mate

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

James Smith

Kids today will never experience sitting watching Ceefax on a Saturday afternoon waiting for the scores to update.

The invision was a favourite of mine waiting for the club to appear on away games. That little black 2 lines that could convey good or bad news.

H

Huckerby

Also what's all this shit about the stayaways coming to join us loyal fans? Do you want more fucking fans or not?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Shakeitup

Kids today will never experience sitting watching Ceefax on a Saturday afternoon waiting for the scores to update.

There's always CCFC wall to create that nostalgia. I may f*^k with the monitor settings to see if I can read it in just black and cyan!

stupot07

Good to see Crewe have brought a few with them......

...literally a few

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

armybike

From Cov Telegraph CCFC Twitter feed - Taken around 10 mins ago apparently!

Users who are viewing this thread