dan walker survey (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

There clearly are BSB ,my guess is around 3-4K.
When i see the Likes of Torch telling them he won't travel outside the city to see them then i think they should worry even more.:thinking about:

The phrasing of the question will add a few more on I'm sure. What the bloody hell is keeping these people here?

torchomatic

Oh dear, all you're doing is giving the paranoid more ammunition.

Just seen it, why do they need names addresses and contact numbers? Are they going to ban people?

Brighton Sky Blue

Wouldn't take much to fill it in worshipping the ground Fisher walks on in order to be invited to the forum. If you have to submit pre-approved questions, do so and then ask something completely different to catch them off guard.

wingy

Wouldn't take much to fill it in worshipping the ground Fisher walks on in order to be invited to the forum. If you have to submit pre-approved questions, do so and then ask something completely different to catch them off guard.

As trust members were unwilling to assist with arrangements for a transfer (undisclosed ) out of town ,don't expect to pass fit for purpose test ,will the Database get hacked??:eek::thinking about:

dongonzalos

Hope the results are published
Not brushed under the carpet once they realise how much people are against it.
It's frightening that they actually need this survey to realise they have no support

skyblue.boycie

It's frightening that they actually need this survey to realise they have no support
No way will we see the true results published. More likely results akin to creative accounting.

ajsccfc

This paranoia about selecting certain answers or using certain words setting off alarms, seeing you flogged in the street at Tim's behest or banished from ever attending anything ever - bit mad, folks.

wingy

I don't believe this is being conducted for the purpose of whether fans would back a move from within the City,if that were to be determined it would have been much earlier ,way too far down the line now ,its manouvering of some sort.

bigfatronssba

I don't believe this is being conducted for the purpose of whether fans would back a move from within the City,if that were to be determined it would have been much earlier ,way too far down the line now ,its manouvering of some sort.

Do you think they have realised they cant move and so will now make out they have listened to the fans?

I know no one high up will read it, but it made me feel better being able to fill it in!

stupot07

This paranoia about selecting certain answers or using certain words setting off alarms, seeing you flogged in the street at Tim's behest or banished from ever attending anything ever - bit mad, folks.

Completely agree....I'm surprised they manage to get out the house just in case a Sisu sleeper cell are laying in wait to stalk them and take them out...

Just filled mine in...We will never see the results. Have put my phone number on mine in case they wish to discuss some of my comments further.

Bigelvesy

Please noone answer yes to the question, you dont know that it allows you an invite to any forum and could only work against us in the long run.
I think this has been sent out because of the CT petition tbh, i mean, we've been asking southampton and sheff wed fans to help us out. Sisu have sent this out to people who have bought tickets or merchandise, rather than opened it up to anyone and his dog.
Until someone posted the link anyway.

Im so tired of this bullshit and the inevitable spin that will be placed on whatever answers they get. They'll either spin the answers to say fans back our decision, or the fans are out of touch, dont understand etc etc.
we wont win this, sisu will mediate any response,
They asked a loaded question for fuck sake, can you see them saying "hmm yeah OUR SURVEY SAYS.......... Stay in cov, so we've arranged a red carpet for PH4 and have all bought plane tickets to the caymens see ya!

This survey has as much chance of being fairly represented, and democratically sound as a robert mugabe election

Noggin

No way will we see the true results published. More likely results akin to creative accounting.

The results are in and the good news is that 97%* of people will continue to pledge their great support to the sky blues as we are forced out the city.

Thank you for your continued great support and we look forward to continuing to push this great club forward.

*no results without a reason were omitted, no results whose reasons weren't adequately argued were omitted, no results that had a reason we didn't agree with were omitted, no results where there was a spelling or grammatical error in any of the questionnaire were omitted

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The results are in and the good news is that 97%* of people will continue to pledge their great support to the sky blues as we are forced out the city.

Thank you for your continued great support and we look forward to continuing to push this great club forward.

*no results without a reason were omitted, no results whose reasons weren't adequately argued were omitted, no results that had a reason we didn't agree with were omitted, no results where there was a spelling or grammatical error in any of the questionnaire were omitted

I should have listened to Stuart Linnell when he told me I was in the minority

BurbageSkyBlues

Perhaps they'll loan the 'no' votes to the yes pile, invent some extortionate 'management fees' as an internal transfer charge, then refuse to pay the independent adjudicator until he accepts the right answer?

dongonzalos

If they publish the results they will have no room for manoeuvres.

psgm1

Banned
Wonder if results will be seasonally adjusted, to correct those votes that "accidentally" put no instead of yes.

Suppose if everyone simply refused to vote, then they could argue that 100% DIDN'T vote no!

ohitsaidwalker king power

I feel sorry for Dan Walker too.. from my contact with him he's a good guy... the survey is clearly loaded the question around moving out of Coventry an obvious case in point and would not withstand any objective scrutiny around fairness- an open question might have been better? Hurt as it did, regrettably I had to answer No, Coventry's football club should be in Coventry; surely its a fundamental concept that even the most hard nosed SISU supporter should be able to grasp?

Nonleagueherewecome

Obviously if you vote yes then you are likely to get an invite to attend answer no and you've got no chance.

"We are happy to report that the Coventry City fan welcomes unanimously the decision to move the club out of the City to protect the future of our club".

WillieStanley

Thats a big leap to make Willie,even torch has said on here that he's responded that he won't travel out of the CITY to Follow the team.:thinking about:

I do see a reason for this though as it stands it apart from the trusts stance re representing fans and also should prove if there are any discrepencies with the CT petition.
I think we need to remember a)there may be lapsed fans for all sorts of reasons ,but something like 13K. have lapsed under SISU tenure .
b) potentially they may lose another 4-5K. by making this threatened move ,including fans of Torch's allegience.
c)how far and how low will they take us before they kill us.

Edit ;forgot to say that it is really far to late for a PR excercise as this the FL and a new season beckon ,Decisions are already in action.

I've said all along that I wouldn't be travelling outside of the City to watch us play, but that's more due to circumstance rather than any protest. However, if they are asking the question then ignoring it, its just stupidity beyond belief. It's like asking a hundred people what they'd like to see in a new iPhone and then giving them a Nokia 3210!!

Where the confusion of my stance comes in is that when those who have said they will buy Season Tickets have been abused and witch hunted for making a perfectly reasonable decision, which ultimately is their own and doesn't at all make them a scab.

@richh87

Say NO everyone for f*ck sake!!!

The last thing we want to do is encourage them to play outside of Coventry.

Hopefully they'll see the game is up and piss off.

Brighton Sky Blue

I've said all along that I wouldn't be travelling outside of the City to watch us play, but that's more due to circumstance rather than any protest. However, if they are asking the question then ignoring it, its just stupidity beyond belief. It's like asking a hundred people what they'd like to see in a new iPhone and then giving them a Nokia 3210!!

Where the confusion of my stance comes in is that when those who have said they will buy Season Tickets have been abused and witch hunted for making a perfectly reasonable decision, which ultimately is their own and doesn't at all make them a scab.

It's a decision that would cut crowds down to those of a League 2 club and thus provide only enough funding for a League 2 quality team. The performances on the pitch would suffer enormously, resulting in a fight to stay up which, if lost, would send the club down one level too many to keep going as a professional concern. I honestly think it would be the end of the club, and for what? So Tim and SISU can stick some fingers up to ACL? Do me a favour, it's surely never going to happen-or am I giving these guys too much credit?

Nonleagueherewecome

It's a decision that would cut crowds down to those of a League 2 club and thus provide only enough funding for a League 2 quality team. The performances on the pitch would suffer enormously, resulting in a fight to stay up which, if lost, would send the club down one level too many to keep going as a professional concern. I honestly think it would be the end of the club, and for what? So Tim and SISU can stick some fingers up to ACL? Do me a favour, it's surely never going to happen-or am I giving these guys too much credit?

Almost certainly :(

WillieStanley

I'm with you, I don't think it will happen. That doesn't mean it won't. I thought we'd never get relegated from the Premier League!! If we move, I think we'd be lucky to attract the same regular following as Cov Sphinx and that is no exaggeration!!

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm with you, I don't think it will happen. That doesn't mean it won't. I thought we'd never get relegated from the Premier League!! If we move, I think we'd be lucky to attract the same regular following as Cov Sphinx and that is no exaggeration!!

We would get something in 4 figures, probably enough to fill a stand at St Andrews. We'd be outnumbered by Wolves for our 'home' game :facepalm: They should be begging anyone who'll listen to take the club off their hands, it's complete madness to persist.

WillieStanley

We would get something in 4 figures, probably enough to fill a stand at St Andrews. We'd be outnumbered by Wolves for our 'home' game :facepalm: They should be begging anyone who'll listen to take the club off their hands, it's complete madness to persist.

I just don't know what they're sticking around for. Some people think ego, but I don't buy that. Some think they're holding out for more money but even the most financially incompetent can see that there is no way for a return on their investment. There's been so many twists and turns, some massive ones that the best strategic thinkers in the world could not have set contingencies for... I really for the life of me cannot fathom the plan. It's certainly not to play our way out of it!!

Users who are viewing this thread