Death List 2023 (2 Viewers)

LastGarrison

Replacing him with Glen Hoddle was a massive mistake by the FA.

Euro ‘96 is still my favourite tournament of all time. Drinking in the Pippin at 16 and pound a pint until the first goal. The Scotland and Netherlands games will live long in the memory. The Spain game not so much due to the aforementioned pound a pint.

RIP El Tel.

rob9872

Crazy that he was 80, never thought he was that old.
RIP

Brighton Sky Blue

Replacing him with Glen Hoddle was a massive mistake by the FA.

Euro ‘96 is still my favourite tournament of all time. Drinking in the Pippin at 16 and pound a pint until the first goal. The Scotland and Netherlands games will live long in the memory. The Spain game not so much due to the aforementioned pound a pint.

RIP El Tel.
The first tournament I remember watching, staying up to see the first of many penalty shootout exits. Kept re-watching the highlights thinking that it was a new game

OffenhamSkyBlue

Someone deserved a sending off, Carlton Palmer was having a blinder rhey got back to 2-2, don't remember after that, is it still relevant?
They could only have dreamt of getting anywhere close to 2-2! The consolation goal that knocked Scotland out was their only sniff! Best game i have ever seen from England (other than maybe the 5-1 in Munich). RIP Tel.

Sbarcher

1701166737688.png
Death. Not sure they are any good.

rob9872

Alistair Darling

Any advance on 5?

Users who are viewing this thread